Junior Associate at Equity Juris Chambers (EJC) (Deadline: 15th June,2022)
🏘️ The Organization
Equity Juris Chambers (EJC)
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title : Junior Associate
Number of Job Positions 1
Job Posting Date: 20th May,2022
Job Closing Date : 15th June,2022
💼 Job Specification
About Job Vacancy:
Job title: Junior Associate
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Position type: Full time (with an initial probation)
Equity Juris Chambers (EJC) is one of Rwanda’s leading law firms providing comprehensive business legal services to a range of clients.
As part of its human resource development plans, the firm would like to recruit a junior associate lawyer.
The candidate will serve as a generalist in the office with responsibilities including, among other things, routine and complex contract drafting, review and negotiation, litigation support and management, legal research support, dispute resolution, handling filings with regulatory authorities and legal advice on regulatory procedures and practices.
The candidate will work closely with a supervising Partner, who shall assign the day-to-day duties which will involve a wide range of matters reflecting the complex and diverse commercial matters handled by EJC, including but not limited to the following:
- Analyze and help prepare and negotiate contracts, corporate organizational documents, legal opinions and other documents needed to carry out EJC’s objectives.
- Under the direction of a supervising Partner, advise clients on legal issues, as requested.
- Under the direction of a supervising Partner, research and provide information concerning legal and policy issues of concern to EJC in areas such as contracts, regulatory issues, civil procedure, and other matters.
- Assist with conducting due diligence; work with a supervising Partner on corresponding investigations as needed.
- Assist the designated Partner with pursuing alternative dispute resolution, pursuing and defending litigation, and settling outstanding matters. Assist in preparing briefs, complaints, answers and replies, and make appearances and motions as needed. Present evidence at administrative hearings in cases of moderately complex issues, under the direction of a supervising Partner.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in law recognized in Rwanda, or equivalent (a master’s degree in commercial/business law would be an added advantage).
- Diploma in legal practice recognized in Rwanda, or equivalent.
- 0 – 3 years post-qualification experience doing legal work.
- Must be a Rwandan national.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and good command of Kinyarwanda.
- Demonstrable versatility in the use of information and communication technology (MS office applications and PDF managers).
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, documentation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills.
- Ability to think strategically and propose solutions.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Must be a self-motivated person able to work with minimal supervision.
🌐 How to Apply
Mode of Application and any other relevant application information
All interested candidates are invited to submit their application enclosed with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, academic documents and other relevant work certificates not later than 15 June 2022 at 12 PM, to:
Subject Line: Application for Junior Associate Position
Only successful Candidates will be contacted.
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner that instantly provides to your business the following Services : Job / Career Promotion and Placements , Hiring related Services, Staff trainings , Business Advertisements, Bulk SMS Service for Employers, Recruiters & Businesses , other various Business Consults Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner in finding Dreamed Job to achieve your career success by simply helping you in the following Career Services : RESUME & CV SERVICES , Cover Letters, Job Search, Online Job Application Assistances, Soft Skills Trainings and Career wise Advisory : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 Get all career Opportunities across Job market to day , 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 JOIN NOW OUR CAREERS WhatsApp group to don’t miss any Opportunity : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
11,255 All the time, 1 To day