Laboratory technician at SKOL Brewery Ltd (Deadline: 24th May,2022)
🏘️ The Organization
SKOL Brewery Ltd
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title : Laboratory technician
Number of Job Positions 1
Job Positing Date: 12th May,2022
Job Closing Date : 24th May,2022
Job Location: Rwanda
💼 Job Specification
Any employee qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply. SBL employees with the ambition to apply is equally welcome.
a. Job summary
The jobholder is responsible to ensure analysis and quality control during each beer manufacturing process, to report any anomalies that may have an impact on quality at each stage of the process and to confirm that the quality of the beer meets the specifications of the brewery and the needs of consumers.
b. Key competencies & qualifications
- Have knowledge of good manufacturing practice
- Able to conduct laboratory analysis & results interpretation.
- At least have one year of working experience in a private or Government functioning laboratory (food chain).
- Hold a bachelors’ degree in Food sciences, microbiology, or chemistry.
- Proficiency in English and / or French
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good team spirts.
c. Main responsibilities
- Prepare different reagents used for the different analyzes.
- Carry out physico-chemical analyzes according to SBL analytical methods ;
- Analyze the source of non-compliance found during the process
- Record the calculations and preparation results in the notebook of reagent preparation laboratory;
- Clean and calibrate the equipment used for physico-chemical analyzes according to the operating procedures ;
- Take samples according to the sampling plan ;
- Tasting the samples according to the sampling plan ;
- Analyze and administrate the results in the database ;
- Put in quarantine non-compliant products.
🌐 How to Apply
Mode of Application and any other relevant application information
Applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), copies of degrees/diplomas/ professional certificates and a copy of the national ID should be submitted via this link: https://www.skolbrewery-careers.rw/at the attention of the HR Department not later than Tuesday, 24th May 2022 at 5:00pm.
Please note that due to expected high volume of applications we will not be able to respond to all applications. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 11/05/2022
Human Resources Department
🌀 WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gutambutsa Amatangazo ry’Akazi ndetse n’ayandi yose ajyanye nabyo kuri murandasi muburyo bwiza , bugezweho kandi bwihuse, rikagera kuri benshi barikeneye icyarimwe mu gihe gito ( Job Promotion & Placement Services), saba iyi service nonaha : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gukora Job Application mu buryo bwihuse kandi bwizewe (Online Application Assistance & Career Counceling), saba ubufasha nonaha : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
5,634 All the time, 1 To day