Legal Officer in charge of Contracts &Regulatory Tracking at Urwego Bank Plc(Deadline: 31st March,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Urwego Bank Plc
Urwego Bank Plc is dedicated to provide financial services to the people of Rwanda. Motivated by Jesus Christ’s call to serve those in need. Its mission is to achieve economic spiritual transformation in the lives of underserved, using financial services and tested trainings as we share Jesus Christ’s love.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Legal Officer in charge of Contracts &Regulatory Tracking
Job Positing Date: 21st March,2022
Job Closing Date : 31st March,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
Promote and fulfil Urwego Bank’s 3Ms as listed above while working within a Christ-centered environment that is mission-driven, community-oriented and results-driven.
Spiritual Integration and Christian Witness
- Ensure a personal, healthy spiritual balance within family, work, and church life through the adoption of biblical personal and spiritual disciplines; and
- Conduct daily work, make decisions, and help Urwego Bank make decisions in a way that witnesses to the presence, power, and love of Jesus and the reality of his Kingdom on earth.
Essential duties and accountability: The Legal Officer in charge of Contracts Regulatory tracking will be reporting to the Director of Corporate Services with the following responsibilities:
- Writing, evaluating, negotiating and executing various contracts.
- Creating and maintaining relationship with suppliers and clients.
- Review and update existing and new contracts.
- Maintaining correspondence and documentation related to contracts.
- Communicating and presenting information to stakeholders regarding contracts.
- Monitoring contracts and moving forward with close-out, extension or renewal of contracts.
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records.
- Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts.
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms.
- Stay up-to date with legislative changes.
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g., payments and shipping).
- Monitoring all operational processes and procedures using a compliance management system to ensure that the company complies with all legal regulations and ethical standards.
Policy and Procedure Management
Ensure that all relevant policies and procedures for legal are available, up to date and well circulated to all staff and relevant stakeholders.
Stakeholder and Partner Relationships
Review all external business-related MOUs and contracts to ensure that the bank’s interests are well protected.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- Personal confession of Christian faith and commitment to the mission of Urwego Bank.
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- A minimum 3-5 years of experiences in law, preferably in the banking industry;
- Thorough knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to banking industry;
- Good experience in contract drafting, review and negotiation;
- Strong English communication skills (speaking, reading and writing); listening and leadership competences
- Good relational competence
- Excellent analytical skills
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested and eligible applicants should submit the following documents as one folder to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31st March, 2022 at 5pm.
- Applications should be addressed to HR Department
- Motivation letter explaining your suitability for the position,
- Curriculum vitae with 2 referee names,
- Degree Certificate, Copy of ID and additional certificates if any.
- Recommendation from your Church with a validity of not less than 6 Months
- Statement of Faith.
- Criminal record form from Irembo.
Urwego Bank PLC
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 31st/ March/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
61 All the time, 1 To day