Lodge Manager at AKAGERA RHINO LODGE (Deadline: 22nd April,2022)
AKAGERA RHINO LODGE
Jobs Description Details
AKAGERA RHINO LODGE VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
JOB TITLE: Lodge Manager
REPORTING TO: The CEO
Akagera Rhino Lodge is small privately run lodge, with a maximum of 24 guests, located on the edge of Akagera National Park, overlooking L.Ihema in the park. The lodge has been operating since 2019 and has gained a solid reputation for offering an exclusive nature immersion experience and hospitality that is become associated with Rwanda. We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, highly motivated and reliable individual to work with an established team to continue making the Rhino a success story.
The Lodge Manager works is expected to work with independence and is responsible for efficient overall management of the lodge and client satisfaction. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Staff management; overseeing work of all staff including housekeeping department, kitchen and front of house, making sure all staff are prepared and organized on a daily basis
- Hospitality; hosting, socializing with guests and being present and available to respond to all visitor needs quickly and efficiently.
- Food and beverage; assisting the House Manager to oversee and organize ordering & purchases, planning, production, and service
- Administration; Work closely with the front office receptionist on bookings & assist with reception duties where needed, reporting, ensuring stock controls measures are being taken. Overseeing off-days and annual leave timetables
- Housekeeping; checking quality of cleaning is maintained, and scheduling general maintenance
The suitable candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Education: at least a University diploma (A1) in Tourism and/or Hospitality;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the tourism and or hospitality industry in Rwanda or elsewhere
- Good written and spoken English, Kinyarwanda and French
- Proficient in word and excel
- Prepared to live onsite
- Previous proven experience in managing staff
- Self- motivated, organized, enthusiastic, reliable and dedicated
- Good people skills, friendly and easy-going
- Good problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Competence in French is an advantage
How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Cover letter together with CVs in English language providing details of two referees, email address and telephone contact should be submitted by email to email@example.com (with the attachment being in PDF format) not later than 22nd April2022.
Application should be addressed to:
The Lodge CEO, and the position being applied for should be included in the title of the email.
Please note that only candidates with the needed qualifications and relevant experience will be shortlisted, if you don’t hear from us within one week after submission deadline, know that you have not been shortlisted.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 22nd/ April/ 2022
Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda KANDA HANO
Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
UBU Biroroshyeeeeeeeeeeeee , Witindaa, Saba Service ushaka kuri WIDECareers Group Ltd byihuse unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
Interview Tips | Permanent TOP Ten (10) Interview Questions and how you can answer them , Click the Link to read more : https://widecareers.com/permanent-top-ten-10-interview-questions-and-how-you-can-answer-them/
65 All the time, 1 To day