Manager, Business Continuity & ERP at RwandAir Limited (Deadline: Wednesday, September 21, 2022)
RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, Europe and the Middle East from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe, and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified, and competent candidates to fill the following position:
Job Title: Manager, Business Continuity & ERP
Reports to Director Safety
Duty Station: Kigali International Airport
- Job purpose
The Manager Business Continuity and ERP is responsible for assisting the Director Safety in the business continuity planning and emergency preparedness for the whole organization.
- Key responsibilities
The Manager Business Continuity and ERP functions/responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement, and maintain an efficient business continuity plan and corporate and stations Emergency Response Plan
- Coordination Emergency Response activities with internal and external entities
- Conducting risk assessments for various departments and functions, analyzing potential business impact of unpredictable business interruptions.
- Plan and Inspect facilities and equipment, such as emergency management center and communications equipment, to determine their operational and functional capabilities in emergencies.
- Develop. Plan and organize emergency Response Plan Training and drills.
- Coordinating evaluations of emergency management plans in accordance with CAA regulations.
- Planning and coordinating meetings, conferences, and workshops related to emergency management and business continuity.
- Prepare, produce and disseminate companywide periodic Business continuity and Emergency Response communications
- Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Aviation management, or any other management related fields;
- At least Five years’ experience in Airline operations
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities.
- Thorough working knowledge of Airline operations in Emergency Response Planning
- Thorough understanding of risk management
- Excellent strategic, problem solving, and analytical skills
- To be familiar with all aspects of the Company’s organization, it’s activities and personnel;
- To be Conversant with Rwanda Civil Aviation Regulations (RCARs)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to Director, Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of Rwanda’s national identity card;
- One passport photo;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting applications is on Wednesday, September 21, 2022.
Please send your application on email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
APPLY NOW :
Other Related Posts to READ:
- All Job Opportunities 2022
- All Internships Opportunities 2022
- All Tenders Opportunities 2022
- All Educational Opportunities 2022
NOTICE! : For More Employment Opportunities daily News & Bulletins , Follow our Tweeter | WhatsApp Groups | Facebook Page | Instagram | Join Facebook Group | LinkedIn Page | Useful Job Exam Questionnaires .
999 All the time, 1 To day