🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER.
We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward-looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individuals for the position below.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Manager, Customer Experience Digital Transformation in Marketing Department
Job Positing Date
Job Closing Date
5 August 2021
Number of Job Positions
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the strategy to optimize MTN’s Digital presence on different channels (MTN App, web portal, USSD channels)
- Responsible for the development of the strategy for delivery & operationalization of customer self-service capabilities to reduce human assisted interactions in Service Centers, Contact Center, and Field channels and improve customer experience.
- Lead the identification & Digitalization of high-volume customer journeys in MTN.
- Assist in the delivery and operating of Robotics, process automation centered around the digitalization of customer journeys through Self-Services.
- Responsible for the digital channels usage to drive cost reduction
- Custodian of the Digital customer experience and ensuring a smooth digital engagement with customers.
- Manage the implementation of digital processes across customer touch points to improve CSAT, resolution and efficiency strategies.
- Stays abreast of development of emerging trends in digital Customer experience innovations such as Journey mapping, Robotics, Chatbots, and other automation capabilities.
- Lead the continuous improvement of customer experience in Distribution, Contact Center, Customer service and new product launch based on customer insights, pain points and feedback.
- Drive implementation of effective handling of customer inquiries, complaints resolution, retention and churn reducing programs utilizing digital transformation capabilities in customer care across all levels
- Ensure that all customer transactions are completed to the satisfaction of the customers in accordance with service level agreements and ensuring that the customers are informed on resolution.
- Reviewing the implementation of digital technology that will facilitate superior customer experience that is align with IT capability roadmaps.
- Champion digital customer experience improvements in cooperation with other departments across all touch points to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and retention
- Collect, analyze, and interpret customer interactions data in all touch points to identify requirements and information useful in optimizing digital customer experience
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer usage of digital channels
- Organize training programs for frontline in order to update their knowledge and awareness of available digital self-services
- Come up with plans and strategies to migrate customers to self-service digital channels (App, Website, Chatbot, and USSD) to ensure reduction in Call Center Volume and customer experience improvement.
- Responsible for conducting internal and external analysis, research and evaluating competitors and industry trends, and propose digital solutions to improve customer experience.
💼 Job Specification
Job Educational Qualification and Experience Needed
- A Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or IT related field
- A Master’s Degree is an advantage
- 5 years relevant experience with at least 2 years in the field of customer service or marketing
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 5th August 2021, Through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com.
We highly encourage females or women to apply.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission MTN Rwanda PLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Post not later than 5 /August/ 2021
32 All the time, 1 To day