Myshop Admin Officer at ENGIE Energy Access (Deadline: 14th March,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Job Vacancies: Internal & External
Opening date: 07 March 2022
Closing date: 14 March 2022: 17:00 PM
ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services, and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy. The PAYGo solar home systems are financed through affordable installments from $0.19 per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities. With over 1,700 employees, operations in 9 countries across Africa (Benin, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1.2 million customers and more than 6 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access aims to remain the leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Engie Energy Access Rwanda is seeking to a self-motivated, highly accountable, result-oriented person, strong interpersonal skills, and proactive, flexible, creative, excellent team player to fill the positions below:
MYSHOP ADMIN Officer
Number of Job Positions
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Operations Department
- Sales Department
- Customer Finance, LFO, Loan Assessment etc…
The Myshop Administrator reports to the Myshop Manager, his/her responsibilities include:
- Responsible for accurate and complete handover data: no warnings shown in the handover mask, the correct price tag of each product bundle as well as correct and complete electronic uploads (i.e. scanned contracts) by MyShop Operators – follow-up with the MyShop Operator where required).
- Support MyShop Operator monitoring: conduct case-by-case review and monitoring of handovers, and report on recurring incomplete handovers, “missing items during handover”, and negligence by MyShop Operator during the handover process.
- Assure smooth hand over of appliances to a customer, the stock payment, bag packing including contract signing ….
- Archive contracts and check that the number of contracts archived every month corresponds to the number of sales in the database,
- To do the investigation on discrepancies case by case by consulting the database and contacting MyShop Operators/customers/logistics
- All cases escalated from customer care must be solved within the expected time (not later than 30 minutes).
- Acting as a liaison between MSO and another department
- To have a keen eye for details on Myshop the day-to-day activities
- Assuring Shop communication either on telephone, both incoming and outgoing or email from the to shop to the National Hub and to the customers.
- Supporting the staff when assigned, (MSO, Technicians, Logistics, District Team leaders Maintenance Coordinators etc.)
- Performed other administrative tasks required by the line manager.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies or any related social sciences studies
- Minimum 2+ professional experience working with Mobisol.
- Proven ability or Able to Organize and maintain files and records.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team working environment.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Recording skills, Interpersonal skills, Confidentiality
- Computer literacy in MS Office
Job Skills and Other Abilities Needed
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills to lead the Support team.
- Strong creativity, interpersonal and communication skills
- Adhere to all company policies and processes as communicated by line manager.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Engie Energy access Rwanda ltd is an equal opportunity company, If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please write in confidence quoting the position on the subject matter.
- How to apply: Interested candidates should send their application file (CV, Academic certificate, and cover letter) via the “email@example.com “ cc: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 14th March 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 14th/ March/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
34 All the time, 1 To day