New Job Position of Auditor III at Compassion International Rwanda (Deadline: 10th April,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
📋 Job Description Details
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understands Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commits to and prioritizes child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abides by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Reports any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately supports responses to incidents if they occur.
- Plans and performs audits to review supporting documents for compassion operations and communicates findings to audit and operating management.
- Collects and analyzes large amounts of data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, excessiveness, wastefulness, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Plans and performs risk assessments and audits, and provides assistance to less experienced team members and audit guests to successfully complete planned audit assignments.
- May travel to Compassion project sites to audit operational and financial systems, administration records, accountability procedures, staffing, planning, budgets, specific key result indicators, legal compliance and general management practices. Conducts audits in a facilitative manner, emphasizing opportunities for training and development of ministry partner workers.
- Examines and documents risks, internal processes, and related controls, and conducts appropriate tests during the audit fieldwork.
- May travel to Compassion partners and inspect programs against documented standards and sound control practices, including reviewing risk assessment systems. Conduct audits on a full range of standards and best practices such as management, operational, staffing, legal, planning, procedural, and financial compliance. Conducts audits using a consultative, partnership approach, helping the partner to uncover issues and implement corrective action.
- Coaches and provides expertise, and may oversee the work of other auditors.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Seven years Relevant experience working in this or a related field.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) granted by The Institute of Internal Auditors, or similar credentials such as Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICA), The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) etc.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 02nd/ May/ 2022
🌀 Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
UBU Biroroshyeeeeeeeeeeeee , Witindaa, Saba Service ushaka kuri WIDECareers Group Ltd byihuse unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
💼 Interview Tips | Permanent TOP Ten (10) Interview Questions and how you can answer them , Click the Link to read more : 👉🏽 https://widecareers.com/permanent-top-ten-10-interview-questions-and-how-you-can-answer-them/
98 All the time, 1 To day