🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
The National Bank of Rwanda is the central bank of Rwanda. The Bank strives to be a world class Central Bank that contributes to economic growth &development , by using robust monetary policy tools to maintain stable market prices. BNR Also ensures financial stability in a free market economy as it embraces innovations, diversity, inclusiveness , and economic integration .
Website : https://www.bnr.rw
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title : Officer, Currency Examiner
Work Locations: Head Quarters KN6 AV.4 P.O. Box 531 KIGALI
Job Posting: Nov 9, 2021, 5:49:37 PM
Maximum Age: 35
Deadline for Application: Nov 19, 2021
Reporting to the manager currency, the jobholder is responsible for proper management of money kept in our main vaults managed under currency management division
- Participate as operator using appropriate processing machines to count and sort banknotes and coins.
- Participate in reception of banks deposits and replenished funds from branches. This involves loading and unloading bundles in bin.
- Identify erroneous (shortage, excess or fake notes) in cash received
- Perform the physical counting/handover once a year at the end of financial year
- Daily support to maintenance of proper storage of money; money should be kept orderly and in good condition;
- Ensure proper management of opening and closing of vaults in accordance with NBR currency and security procedures;
- Ensure that all exceptions are reported to the direct supervisor timely; and notify the senior officer vault operations and the currency manager of any safety or security concerns;
- Ensure the operation is functioning efficiently and in accordance with the currency management standard and procedure
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration or a related field.
- Having at least three (3) years experience in cash management Operations from Commercial bank or Micro-Finance
- Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
Skills and Competencies
- Personal drive and effectiveness;
- Ability to generate breakthrough solutions;
- Ability to constantly deliver quality and value;
- Strong customer focus; and
- Effective communication skills
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
47 All the time, 1 To day