Packet Core Senior Engineer at MTN RWANDA(Deadline: 12 December, 2021)
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title: Packet Core Senior Engineer
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Operates the existing MPBN, Packet Core OSS and Network Management Systems
- Carries out Troubleshooting activities to solve encountered MPBN, Packet Core, OSS and Network Management Systems (NMS) problems in a manner way and in specific time.
- Carries out the implementation of MPBN, Packet Core, OSS and Network Management Systems based on MTN-Rwanda rollout plan
- Responds to emergency cases
- Handle data change requests on MPBN, Packet Core, OSS and Network Management Systems and ensure its proper execution.
- Re-configuration of MPBN, Packet Core, OSS and Network Management Systems to upgrade the network capacity
- Provide necessary analysis on MPBN, Packet Core, OSS and Network Management Systems performance i.e. capacity, processor loading, signaling capacity, redundancy, throughput, speed etc…
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly health check procedures to ensure network consistency.
- Providing solutions to solve the problems
- Ensure that the periodic systems backups are performed on external media every week.
- Applies the corrective and preventive maintenance procedures.
- Maintains safe, secure, and adequate environmental condition for equipment operation
- Prepare spare parts list.
- To be responsible for Mobile data solutions implementation as per customer requirements
- Coordinate with Ericsson support to solve MPBN, Packet Core, OSS and Network Management Systems problems and alarms and to perform all types of software and hardware upgrades.
- Define, install and reconfigure all traditional MPBN, Packet Core, OSS and NMSs elements in a professional way.
- Works with Ericsson resources to ensure the proper installation and testing for new MPBN, Packet Core, OSS and NMSs.
- Should be able to provide unfamiliar and complex information related to Packet Core, OSS, NMS and IP technology
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- Job Requirements
- University engineering degree (Communication / Electronic, Computer Sciences
- 2-3 years in Telecommunications
- Good writing and reporting skills.
Good analytical reasoning for problems solving
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 12th December 2021 at 5:00 pm through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
We highly encourage females and Disabilities to apply
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
MTN Rwanda PLC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
46 All the time, 1 To day