Palladium Rwanda Limited id looking for an M&E Advisor (Closing: 29th April,2022)
Palladium Rwanda Limited
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
Jobs Description Details
M&E Advisor, Rwanda
About Palladium – Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people’s lives.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Safeguarding – We define Safeguarding as “the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm”. We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.
Data for Impact (D4I), funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), supports countries to generate and use high-quality data as evidence that can improve programs, policies, and—ultimately—health and social sector outcomes D4I is implemented in several countries around the world, including Moldova. D4I Moldova is working to strengthen the capacity of the government and its partners at national and subnational levels to collect, analyze, and use data to generate a positive impact on children in adversity.
With approximately 100,000 of 400,000 Ukrainian refugees staying in Moldova, social protection, education, health and other services are soon to be overstretched. D4I is planning to work with the Moldovan government and international partners to improve data collection and governance to better identify refugee needs and estimate the resources required to fulfil those needs.
Background and Purpose of Position
funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), supports countries to generate and use high-quality data as evidence that can improve programs, policies, and—ultimately—health and social sector outcomes. We also strengthen the technical and organizational capacity of local partners to collect, analyze, and use data to support their move to self-reliance.
D4I Rwanda supports the National Child Development Agency (NCDA) to strengthen the Monitoring & Evaluation system for child protection. D4Isupports the establishment and operationalization of a robust electronic case management system to support work with children who are at risk of neglect, violence and institutionalization including children with disabilities. D4Icollaborates with partners such as UNICEF to support the ongoing evolution and refinement of the child protection system.
Location: Kigali, Rwanda. No re-location assistance or state department allowances such as housing provided.
Reports to: Senior Technical Advisor, Measurement and Learning, DIAS practice.
Scope of Work:
The Data for Impact (D4I) Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor will be responsible for leading in-country implementation of the D4I workplan funded by USAID’s Center for Children in Adversity. This involves providing technical assistance and support the country leadership primarily the senior management team, liaising with key government counterparts and other actors specifically the National Child Development Agency (NCDA). The advisor will be required to collaborate with key stakeholders such as UNICEF Rwanda, USAID OVC and DREAMS implementing partners, civil society organizations, USAID Rwanda and other relevant stakeholders. The role will entail the following:
- Provide stewardship in child protection at national and sub national level.
- Support stakeholder engagement and collaboration to strengthen and institutionalize child protection monitoring systems for learning and accountability with NCDA and its partners.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership to the national leadership-SMT, sub children sub cluster TWGs etc.
- Operationalize the M&E capacity strengthening plan for NCDA and its partners.
- Support the development of the national M&E Framework for NCDA.
- Promote data analytics and use processes within NCDA for improved programming in child protection.
- Support NCDA to identify practical approaches to address data quality in the sector.
- Support NCDA to integrate governance, information management and other agency systems particularly those related to stewardship in use of data in program management.
- Actively participate in the development of the annual workplan, design implementation and reporting related to the project technical activities.
- Represent Palladium and the D4I project by participating in various meetings and conferences.
- Support digital systems related work such as participating in meetings, identifying key stakeholders, briefing staff, etc.
- Ensure on-time high quality submission of reports and project deliverables, as well as other ad hoc reports requested by USAID.
- Provide inputs on project budget, forecasting, variance reporting as well as contribute to knowledge management pieces regarding the work.
- Provide support to project staff during TDY’s and supervising any in country consultants.
- Actively participate in the development of annual work planning, design, implementation, and reporting related to project technical activities.
- An advanced University degree, preferably in statistics, Development studies, Monitoring and Evaluation, Social Sciences, or related disciplines. Post-graduate degree in any of the above will be an added advantage.
- Relevant experience in policy development/review and stakeholder engagement at the national level working with high-level stakeholders, such as government staff and multi-lateral and bi-lateral development agencies.
- Relevant experience in reviewing, developing, and implementing activities in Rwanda’s support of the national childcare system.
- Relevant experience in monitoring & evaluation experience including conducting assessments, indicator development, and use of data for decision making.
- Demonstrated expertise working with country counterparts in M&E capacity building through training, mentorship, or other methods.
- Demonstrated expertise in group facilitation, with presentation skills.
- Experience working with USAID or other donor funded projects.
- Familiarity with the United Nations’ Guidelines for the Alternative Care of Children strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills.
- Willingness to travel within Rwanda.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally in English language.
0 to 10 (10%)
0 to 45 (45%)
0 to 45 (45%)
How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 29th/ April/ 2022
Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda KANDA HANO
Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
UBU Biroroshyeeeeeeeeeeeee , Witindaa, Saba Service ushaka kuri WIDECareers Group Ltd byihuse unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
Interview Tips | Permanent TOP Ten (10) Interview Questions and how you can answer them , Click the Link to read more : https://widecareers.com/permanent-top-ten-10-interview-questions-and-how-you-can-answer-them/
121 All the time, 1 To day