Partnering Coordinator at World Vision Rwanda( Deadline: 11/06/2022)
🏘️ About the Organization
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
% of time
Strategy Development & Planning
- Develop partnering strategy including mapping out strategic partners and how to engage them effectively.
- Conduct and update landscape of potential partners, seeking opportunities for partnering and provide necessary input/advice to the organisation.
- Partnering strategy in place
- Strategic partners effectively engaged.
Accountability & Quality Assurance:
- Oversee and analyse partnering process in WV Rwanda and provide necessary input/advice in the light of effectiveness, efficiency and risk consideration.
- Ensure alignment between organisation partnering process with the national strategy and direction.
- Develop productive relationships with World Vision International and Partnership resources.
- Ensure compliance and effective utilisation of the tools, models, guidelines developed to facilitate effective relationship building, strengthening and management.
- Partnering process aligned with WV Rwanda national strategy and direction
- Productive relationships developed and maintained
- Tools, models, guidelines developed and effectively utilised
- Improve organisation capacity in partnering at national and field levels through any kind of capacity building such as training, seminar, etc.
- Improve organization system to support effective partnering process, such as guidance, application, database, etc.
- Facilitate and provide technical backstopping and guidance to staff at national and field level.
- Organisation capacity in partnering improved at all levels
- Improved organization system to support effective partnering process
- Technical backstopping and guidance provided to staff at all levels
Networking & Coordination:
- Initiate network with any potential internal and external partners and connecting them to relevant department for follow up.
- Maintain effective relationship with partners.
- Build and maintain positive spirit of working in team with other staff in respective units and departments.
- Submit monthly/ periodical accomplishment report.
- Network initiated with any potential internal and external partners and connected to relevant department
- Effective relationship maintained with partners
- Quality and timely reports submitted
Required Professional Experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong background in partnering and external engagement
- Experience in networking with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including report-writing and formal communication skills.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, International Development or another related field.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Project Management, Development Studies or others related discipline.
- Excellent project management skills and good understanding of the project life cycle
- High interpersonal skills.
- Experience in developing sound proposal and concept notes.
- Experience in building collaborative relationship, government relations, and advocacy.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
As a global Christian relief, development and advocacy organization, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
🌐 How to Apply
Mode of Application and any other relevant application information
🌀 JOIN NOW OUR CAREERS WhatsApp group to don’t miss any Opportunity : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner that instantly provides to your business the following Services : Job & Career Advertising, Listing and Postings , other Hiring & HR Managements related Services, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SERVICES : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner in finding Dreamed Job to achieve your career success by simply helping you in the following CAREER & JOB SEARCH SERVICES : CV, Resume and Cover Letter SERVICES , Job Search, Online Job Application Assistances, Soft Skills & Career Advisory Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 Get all career Opportunities across Job market to day , 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
1,579 All the time, 1 To day