Partnership manager at CHANCEN International (Deadline: 30th March,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
CHANCEN International is a non-profit organization that provides an ethical, fair, and
responsible financing model for young people in Africa to access quality tertiary
education. This financing model is called an Income Share Agreement (ISA) and was
tried and tested for 20 years in Germany before being launched in East Africa in 2018.
With an ISA financing model, CHANCEN International pays tuition fees during
beneficiaries’ tenure of their studies, and graduates pay them back according to their
income at the end of their studies, thus making it possible to finance the next
generation of students. CHANCEN administrative base is located in Kigali, Rwanda,
and in its first two years of financing operations, more than 1300 young people
accessed funds for their tertiary education.
CHANCEN believes that young Africans are ready to take on the problems that have to
hold their continent back if they are fairly and responsibly empowered. Education is
one of the vehicles for harnessing that potential, and we work to create equal access to
high-quality tertiary education for traditionally excluded populations. Our unique and
innovative model of responsible and sustainable financing has the power to unleash
intergenerational economic mobility for marginalized youth as they gain the skills
required to participate in building strong economies and peaceful nations.
CHANCEN International’s next phase of growth comes with the launch of the Future of
Work Fund which provides a blended investment opportunity for investors who want
to ensure that the next generation of youth in Africa acquire employable skills and move into gainful employment. Our Income Share Agreement model has ensured students were able to continue their education to employment journey in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis and the demand from both students and partner institutions have seen a sharp increase in recent months due to reduction in household income and the ability for excluded youth to pay for education. CHANCEN International is seeking to raise $6M by the close of 2020 to advance our goal of serving 10,000 students in Rwanda, South Africa and Kenya by 2023. Our 25-year-old financial instrument provides a blended investment option with 5% return on debt for a 6year term as well as the option to make catalytic equity.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
The Partnership Manager at CHANCEN International is responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of the partnerships relating to Partner Education Institutions and Access Partners. The Partnership Manager will source, build and develop strong relationships with education partners. The Partnership Manager will also oversee the due diligence and onboarding processes for all potential education partners.
Job Positing Date: 17th March,2022
Job Closing Date : 30th March,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- External engagement with PEIs and Access partners
- Build strong relationships within the current Partner Education Institutions in Rwanda, support existing programs and generate new opportunities.
- The Partnership Manager is expected to remain in frequent regular contact with all Partner Education Institutions and manage the pipeline of projects that will create stronger partnerships and support CHANCENs ISA funding targets and strategy.
- Interacting with the Partner Education Institutions, including actively negotiating and maintaining new agreements with Partner Education Institutions.
- Training Partner Education Institutions’ teams on how to initiate and maintain the ISA model within their institutions.
- Liaise with the Business Growth Manager and Executive team in managing various program processes (e.g. senior program leadership meetings, monthly reporting) and manage specific projects related to strategic partnership and the development/establishment of networks.
- The continuous evaluation of CHANCENs partnerships with Education Institutions to ensure that they are still aligned to CHANCENs vision and mission.
- Sourcing new Partner Education Institutions and identifying partnerships
- Identify, develop and formalize new partnerships with Education Institutions:
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound/outbound lead generation, cold calls, emails and client visits.
- Negotiate and finalize agreements with Partner Education Institutions in accordance with CHANCENs contract guidelines and policies.
- Manage the operational aspect of the due diligence process
- Lead the Partner Education Institution due diligence and onboarding process.
- Managing all Income Share Agreements signatories
- Reviewing the completed initial and second due diligence assessment
- Manage the Graduate Income survey
- Develop data inputs for Income Share Agreement calculation
- Create all approval documents required for finalisation of a Partner Education Institution
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, Project Management Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or similar relevant field.
Job Skills and Other Abilities Needed
- 3 – 5 years working experience in customer care/portfolio management/program management
- Building and managing corporate partnerships portfolios, Business Administration, and leadership, Strong attention to detail.
- Fluent in French is an absolute requirement is an absolute requirement
- High-level analytical thinking
- Creative thinking and out the box approach to solving problems
- Ability to work autonomously
- The ability to work in a start-up environment and matrix management structure.
- Basic understanding of data
- Excellent written English and French skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- The ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Good communications skills and ability to present the organization and influence credibly and effectively externally and at all levels of the organization.
- The position is open to Rwandan candidates only
Competitive salary and benefits based on qualifications and experience;
- Financial support for further education, etc.
Other benefits include:
- A fulfilling work environment at a supportive and entrepreneurially-driven organization;
- Exposure to innovative ideas, projects, and collaborative staff activities;
- Access to numerous professional development opportunities.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested candidates must send their detailed CV listing at least three references with a letter of motivation to: email@example.com
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 30th/ March/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
44 All the time, 1 To day