Principal at Malaika International School(Deadline:15th April,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Malaika International School
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Job Positing Date: 22nd March,2022
Job Closing Date : 15th April,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Payment Terms and Contract
NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOB:
The Malaika International School principal serves as the educational leader, responsible for managing the policies, regulations, and procedures to ensure that all students are supervised in a safe learning environment that meets the approved curricula. Achieving academic excellence requires that the school head teacher work collaboratively to direct and nurture all members of the school staff and to engage effectively Malaika community. Inherent in the position are the responsibilities for scheduling, curriculum development, extracurricular activities, personnel and finances management, emergency procedures and facility operations.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in education from an accredited learning institution.
- Demonstrate a reasonable level of computer literacy.
- Leadership experience as a headteacher in a private school for a period between 3-5 years.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested candidates should Click HERE to send their motivational letters, certificates and CV
The deadline for receiving applications is April 15, 2022.
The successful candidate should expect to start the job immediately.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 15th/ April/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- HOWEVER YOU ARE , WE HOPE THAT YOU ARE A KING HERE , GET YOUR DIRECT ONLINE CHOSEN SERVICE AT WIDECAREERS BY REGISTERING HERE
44 All the time, 1 To day