Project Coordinator at Empower Rwanda (ER)(Deadline: 03rd May,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization
Empower Rwanda (ER)
Empower Rwanda (ER) is a Women-led local Non-Governmental Organization established in 2019 and registered with the Rwanda Governance Board under Legal Personality N° 696/RGB/NGO/LP/11/2020 with the Country Office located at Moriah house, Niboye road, KK 21 Ave
Job Description Details
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Reports to: Country Director
Duty Station: Gatsibo District
Duration: Eighteen (18) months
Empower Rwanda (ER) is a Women-led local Non-Governmental Organization whose vision is to have empowered women and youth with knowledge and skills to impact their lives and communities and a mission to empower the most vulnerable women and youth in Rwanda for their academic and socio-economic development through enhancing access to quality education and health; social and economic empowerment and advocacy interventions.
With the funding from MasterCard Foundation, Empower Rwanda would like to recruit One (1) Project Coordinator in the framework of “Dignified Work for Teen Mothers” Project implementionin Gatsibo district.
Overall Objective of “Dignified Work for Teen Mothers” Project is about addressing a challenge of increased numbers of out of school teen mothers due to increased teenage pregnancy in Rwanda and to enable access to dignified work for teen mothers, restoring their hopes by equipping them with Technical and Vocational Skills (TVET trades) for employment and entrepreneurial opportunities and conducting community-based advocacy interventions to end Gender-Based Violence (GBV).
The Project Coordinator will be in charge of overall management in close collaboration with the Donor’s Project Focal Person, Community Facilitators and the Country Director. She/he will ensure that the the project interventions are timely implemented , as per the Action Plan and Budget, timely and in compliance with donor’s funding agreement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works under the implementing organization (Empower Rwanda) to coordinate, facilitate and finalize project implementation processes
- To lead the planning and monitoring process for both realization of planned activities and results as well as budget monitoring in consultation with the Head of Finance and Administration
- Develops all project controls, including baseline, cost, time, change and risk frameworks
- Oversees project execution with regard to schedule, budget, scope, quality and risk management
- Maintains accountability for quality of project deliverables and resources
- Manages vendor or subcontractor’s performance throughout the project cycle
- Manages overall project communications, including project documentation,periodic eporting and performance
- Manages project team efficiency and effectiveness, while coordinating and fostering teamwork
- Facilitates project team meetings and status review meetings
- Ensure good stakeholders’ relations while managing their views feedback about project perfomance.
- Develop and monitor project plans, schedules, timesheets, budgets, and expenditures while respecting the deadlines
- Ensure that the project objectives are aligned with ER’s vision and mission and accounts to ER’s Education Program indictators
- Collaborate and participte in Gatsibo district’s JADF activities and ensure timely JADF reporting on behalf ER.
- To fulfill other official responsibilities that may be required by the supervisor
Master’s Degree in Project Management, Education, Business Administration, Enterprenuership or other related Academic Discipline.
- Five (5) years of experience in a related field
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and reporting skills
- Excellent command of English and Kinyarwanda
How to Apply
Mode of Application and any other relevant application information
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application together with the motivation letter, academic and profession certificates, a copy of National Ientity Card and a detailed CV naming at least three professional referees addressed to the Country Director. The subject should be Project Coordinator sent via the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com
Deadline for submission is 3rd May 2021 at 5h00 pm. CAT.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Empower Rwanda values diversity among its staff and aims to achieve gender equality and promoting a gender dimension in all its work operations without discrimination.
Done at Kigali, on 26th April 2021
Olivia Promise KABATESI
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 03rd/ May/ 2022
🌀 WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gukora Job Application mu buryo bwihuse kandi bwizewe (Online Application Assistance & Career Counceling), saba ubufasha nonaha : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gutambutsa itangazo ry’Akazi kuri murandasi muburyo bwiza , bugezweho kandi bwihuse, rikagera kuri benshi barikeneye icyarimwe mu gihe gito ( Job Placement Services), saba iyi service nonaha : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
267 All the time, 2 To day