Project manager for PROMOST at Swisscontact (Closing: 13th May,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization
Few Information About Us
We promote inclusive economic, social and ecological development to make an effective contribution towards sustainable and widespread prosperity in developing and emerging economies. With this objective in mind, we offer the chance to economically and socially disadvantaged people to improve their lives on their own initiative.
📋 Job Description Details
Project Manager for PROMOST
Swisscontact is represented in 38 countries with over 1200 employees. The foundation is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
Swisscontact is seeking a Project Manager for PROMOST. The position holder is the overall PROMOST Coordinator in terms of operations for Rwanda and supports the Programme Director for the three PROMOST countries in overall project management for the fulfilment of PROMOST objectives. The Project Manager also assumes the role of coordinator for training concepts by supporting the implementing team in planning and organizing training of trainers’ sessions and supporting the activities of stakeholders’ platforms for the sustainability of PROMOST activities. Place of work is Kigali, with frequent travel within the country and sometimes in the Great Lakes Region. Starting date is May 2022.
- Coordination and management of the project team
- Strategic and operational planning of the specific country activities
- Supervise the drafting of annual and semi-annual progress reports
- Assistance to the project communication and representation at country level
- Assistance to the Director and the Funders with operational matters
- Relations with national/provincial and local partners
- Monitoring of activities at country level
- Monitoring of country budget implementation
- Coordination of thematic experts in collaboration with the other Project Managers in Burundi and DRC.
- Operational management and collaboration with other projects/programmes, particularly those of the SDC at country level
- Support partners organizations in planning and organizing TVET awareness and sensitization campaigns
- Plan, organize and implement pedagogical and technical training of trainers’ sessions for master craftsmen and craftswomen
- Support and advise the Programme Director in all program management issues and skills development
- Replace and assume the role acting the Director during his leave of absence
- Represent the organization in the absence of the Programme Director
- Rwanda citizen
- Hold a master’s degree in Economics, business administration, development studies, education, or any other related field
- (At least 5 years) of experience in leading and managing projects and in leading interdisciplinary and intercultural project teams
- (At least 5 years) of experience in administrative procedures and financial management
- Working experience and understanding of the economic, cultural, social, and political environment in the specific country (min 5 years)
- Proven experience in acquisition/business development (Ability to develop proposals and new business) (min 2 years)
- Experience with the Swiss and other European and/or International Donors (min 3 years)
- Private sector experience (collaboration and/or own work experience) (min 3 years)
- Strong proven experience in the use of methodologies related to Skills Development and/or Private Sector Development and/or according to mandate
- Strong knowledge in the use of methodologies related to Monitoring and Results Measurement
- Strong knowledge in the use of methodologies related to Market System Development
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and French
- Eminent communication, networking, and negotiations skills
- Proven competence in business orientation, structured approach
- An initiative, dynamic and ambitious personality with high integrity and the ability to maintain composure in challenging situations
Swisscontact offers attractive working conditions in an international and multicultural context. We see our work as a joint effort in an agile organizational culture: mutual respect, trust, and teamwork.
🌐 How to Apply
Mode of Application and any other relevant application information
We look forward to receiving your application by 13th May 2022 with the following documents: letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, diplomas, and references. We particularly encourage women to apply. All applications should be submitted to: email@example.com with the “Pogramme Manager PROMOST YOUR NAME” in the subject email. No phone calls are accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test and interview.
🌀 WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gutambutsa Amatangazo ry’Akazi ndetse n’ayandi yose ajyanye nabyo kuri murandasi muburyo bwiza , bugezweho kandi bwihuse, rikagera kuri benshi barikeneye icyarimwe mu gihe gito ( Job Promotion & Placement Services), saba iyi service nonaha : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gukora Job Application mu buryo bwihuse kandi bwizewe (Online Application Assistance & Career Counceling), saba ubufasha nonaha : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
159 All the time, 1 To day