PROVISION OF VEHICLE RENTAL SERVICES UNDER FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT For Partners In Health/Inshuti Mu Buzima (PIH) (To be closed: 20th May,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization
Few Information About Us
Partners In Health/Inshuti Mu Buzima (PIH)
Partners In Health is an international non-profit organization founded in 1987 that helps build and sustain public health systems in poor and underserved communities around the world. Inshuti Mu Buzima is PIH’s sister organization which has been operating in Rwanda since 2005.
📋 Tender Description Details
TENDER NOTICE – # PIH/IMB 1363/M04/ FY 22-
PROVISION OF VEHICLE RENTAL SERVICES UNDER FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
Partners In Health (PIH) is a nonprofit organization with its headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts, whose mission is to provide quality health care for poor and most in need populations around the world. Since 2005, the Ministry of Health in Rwanda has worked with PIH Rwanda, also known as Inshuti Mu Buzima, to improve the quality of care in the country and increase health care access for Rwanda most in need populations. PIH/IMB have since helped to bring high-quality health care to three districts namely: Kayonza, Burera and Kirehe.
Partners In Health / Inshuti Mu Buzima is seeking for proposals from qualified and authorized suppliers / vendors for the provision of vehicle rental under framework agreement as per Terms of References (ToRs) and items specifications found on the PIH link indicated below.
Terms of References (ToRs) and technical specifications will be available in Partners In Health/Inshuti Mu Buzima e-Procurement System (https://pih-imb.org.rw/eprocurement/index.php) starting from April 29th to May 20th 2022.
Interested, qualified and authorized bidders should submit their proposals bearing the following requirements:
Compulsory documents are as follows:
- Proof of Business registration (RDB certificate) in the same domain of business ( vehicle rental)
- Valid RRA tax clearance or proof of RRA certificate request in process
- Not being under blacklisted vendor list by Rwanda Public Procurement Authority (RPPA) nor Partners In Health (applicable on domestic, regional and international bidders).
- A soft and workable excel copy of the financial offer will be needed and electronically submitted with other offer documents through the E –Procurement system.
Technical requirements: refer to Terms of References (ToRs) and technical specifications available in Partners In Health/Inshuti Mu Buzima Procurement System (https://pih-imb.org.rw/eprocurement/index.php
Financially, the bid shall indicate:
- Bids shall be submitted using Rwandan Francs
- Bids shall indicate local taxes (VAT)
- The bidder must provide clear information on terms and conditions of Payment.
- The offer validity shall not be lower than 90 calendar days from the day of the bids submission.
🌐 How to Apply
Mode of Application and any other relevant application information
Please note the following:
ALL PROPOSALS FROM INTERESTED BIDDERS WILL BE ELECTRONICALLY SUBMITTED to Partners In Health/Inshuti Mu Buzima Procurement System (https://pih-imb.org.rw/eprocurement/index.php) before May 20th ,2022 @ 11: 59 pm (closing time) Kigali time prompt – Failing to follow this instruction proposals will not be considered.
Results of the public opening session will be available in the system starting from May 20th 2022 at 00:00.
(1) There is no fee paid to obtain the Tender document.
(3) Partners In Health is not obligated to purchase or to pay for any costs incurred by the bidder in preparation of his/her proposal in response to this tender notice.
(3) Proposals will be evaluated on the greatest overall fulfilment of technical specifications and requirements of each proposal as well as PIH applied most benefiting economic advantages.
(4) Due to COVID -19 prevention, the tender public opening results will be strictly accessed through the E-procurement system.
Done at Kigali on April 28, 2022
Senior Director of Procurement & Logistics
Partners In Health / Inshuti Mu Buzima
🌀 WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gutambutsa Amatangazo ry’Akazi ndetse n’ayandi yose ajyanye nabyo kuri murandasi muburyo bwiza , bugezweho kandi bwihuse, rikagera kuri benshi barikeneye icyarimwe mu gihe gito ( Job Promotion & Placement Services), saba iyi service nonaha : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gukora Job Application mu buryo bwihuse kandi bwizewe (Online Application Assistance & Career Counceling), saba ubufasha nonaha : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
289 All the time, 1 To day