RwandAir is hiring a Procurement Specialist : (Deadline: 19th April,2022)
📋 Job Description Details
RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, Europe and the Middle East from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. We are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidate to fill the position of:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Reports to: Senior Manager Procurement
Department: Support Services
Location: Kigali International Airport
Full compliance with the procurement policy;
- Procurement categories management;
- Preparation of tender documents and submit them to the Senior Manager procurement for review;
- Follow up approval of the tender documents and them published;
- Receipt of Bids;
- Preparation of Bids opening and evaluation reports;
- Preparation of notification letters and giving feedback to bidders.
- Receive and review requests from the user departments;
- Draft procurement contracts and submit them to the Senior manager procurement, users, legal office for review;
- Coordinate the process of contract review and signing with the suppliers;
- Filling of contracts and other procurement documents in relation to the tenders awarded;
- Preparation of weekly reports;
- Conducting suppliers’ due diligence;
- Conducting site visits where necessary;
- With support from the Senior Manager procurement, negotiate contracts with the successfully bidders.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management.
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in procurement and a minimum of 5 years professional working experience as procurement officer, specialist, expert or manager;
- The successful candidates should be willing to study CIPS-Uk;
- General knowledge of systems such as ERP and MRP is an added advantage;
- Having worked for Insurance, IT and construction companies in procurement office is an added advantage;
- Should be familiar with the use of MS outlook.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications is required.
- Proficiency in English language (spoken &written). Knowledge of French language is an added advantage.
- Analytical skills and able to make objective judgement.
- Should have high sense of details;
- High level of personal integrity is a must.
- Should be able to work under pressure and self-motivated.
- Flexible to work extra hours if required.
- Should be willing to travel to other countries for specific assignments at times.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
- An application letter addressed to Director-Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is April 19, 2022 at 4pm local time
Please send your application on email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 19th/ April/ 2022
🌀 Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
UBU Biroroshyeeeeeeeeeeeee , Witindaa, Saba Service ushaka kuri WIDECareers Group Ltd byihuse unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
💼 Interview Tips | Permanent TOP Ten (10) Interview Questions and how you can answer them , Click the Link to read more : 👉🏽 https://widecareers.com/permanent-top-ten-10-interview-questions-and-how-you-can-answer-them/
94 All the time, 1 To day