Airport Customer Services Agent at RwandAir Limited(Deadline: July 22, 2022)
📋 Job Description Details
RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, Europe, and the Middle East from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe, and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. We are looking for interested, qualified, and competent candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Airport Customer Services Agent (1)
Reports to Station Officer.
Station: Kilimanjaro International Airport.
Oversee day-to-day smooth and safe operations of flights
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan tasks and Assign them to the ground handling staff and ensure efficient, smooth operations
- Assist to monitor operations/activities handled by staff/handling agents to enhance efficient service delivery and maintain schedule integrity
- Liaise pre/post-flight departure reports for records maintenance and performance analysis.
- Brief/Debrief flight crew and handling agents to establish smooth flight operations.
- Contribute to the definition and development of RwandAir products portfolio particularly Airport services.
- Ensure all flights are handled by Company standards and Country laws for smooth and safe operations.
- Ensure Cost-effective service delivery within agreed scope and standards.
- To ensure that staff levels and shift patterns are optimized.
- To ensure a safe and secure environment in compliance with relevant legislative industry requirements.
- To ensure suitability trained/qualified/competent staff are placed through the working areas.
- Routine monitoring of safety and quality critical activities within areas of operations.
- Place catering orders based on booked loads to meet passenger needs/expectations.
- Desired Profile: Required education, Experience, and Abilities
- At least Three years of University education/Diploma from recognizable institutions in related fields.
- At least three years of experience in Airport handling operations.
- English (Spoken: Fluent, Written: Excellent);
- Knowledge of French will be an added advantage;
- Good communication skills;
- Pleasant personality/approachable;
- Advanced Computer Skills.
- How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to Country Manager-Tanzania
- Recent Curriculum Vitae.
- A photocopy of the Passport.
- Notarized relevant certificates.
- One passport photo.
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is July 22, 2022, at 4 pm local time
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
🌐 How to Apply
🌀 JOIN NOW OUR CAREERS WhatsApp group to don’t miss any Opportunity : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner that instantly provides to your business the following Services : Jobs /Career Advertising, Listing and Postings , other Recruitments & HR Managements Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 READ all career Opportunities across world wide Job Market to day , 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE