🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
easyHATCH Ltd is offering a prime role for an energetic, dynamic, and seasoned sales professional that can seamlessly open and close large enterprise deals as well as sales to smallholder farmers.
The successful candidate will need to be fairly autonomous and approach their job as a business within a business ensuring that they can create their own leads and are technically confident enough to handle most levels of complexity.
You will be given the tools to meet sales targets by continuously communicating to existing and new customers, by monitoring their needs, and fulfilling their requirements within our product portfolio. You will thrive in a multi-disciplinary team with an appreciation of the customers’ needs, requirements and differences. With your intrinsic knowledge of our product lines you will be given the freedom to exercise an effective and pro-active approach in problem solving, thinking in solutions, and achieve those effectively.
📋 Job Description Details
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Someone who is passionate, self-motivated, and incentivized by the opportunity of being the master of their own destiny with the ability to produce their own income and results. We are looking for candidates that are able to deliver a consistent output that requires more management support and guidance than micro-management in order to meet their monthly targets. They must have relationship selling skills with the ability through probing and conversation to identify and create opportunities. They must be well groomed, well-mannered, and speak clearly and professionally. Reliability, honesty, and ethical values are absolutely necessary.
You must be able to establish & maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle, exude a passion for understanding the technical needs of the customer, and articulating the value of our products in meeting those needs. You must therefore be a naturally confident and engaging communicator who is able to represent the company with impact and professionalism with one or two individuals or a team, right through to a board of directors.
You must be self-driven, highly motivated, and display a high level of confidence.
|Must have the following people skills:
Negotiation and Closing
|You will be expected to have:
Creative Business Development
Thorough Business Planning
Strong Customer Relationships
In-Depth Product / Brand Knowledge
Tight Budget Controls
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Analyse and identify potential growth opportunities as well as the subsequent support and monitoring of its implementation both in the development phase and the implementation phase within new and existing customers and segments by intelligence gathering on customers and competitors.
- Developing potential and generating leads for possible sales, qualifying them into pipeline opportunities, and nurturing them down the sales funnel until they turn into closed deals.
- Develop sound relationships with targeted clients and segments with a deep understanding of their needs, thereby creating opportunity for our products and solutions.
- Develop formal proposals and presentations to drive successful sales into new customers/clients and segments as well as existing.
- Develop strategic-channel relationships and partnerships where appropriate.
- Design and implement sales tools, collateral and developing a focused program for the sales and customers service team to conduct selling conversations, with the right customer, to the right people in the customer, at pace and scale.
Market Intelligence and Customer Engagement Tactics and Plans
- Identify marketing opportunities by understanding the customer.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging.
- Proactively develop and improve services based on client feedback.
- Monitor market intelligence within the industry in terms of products, competitive activity, new customers, etc.
- Researching new types of services with an emphasis on identifying gaps (existing and/or expected) in the mitigation of needs of potential clients (existing and/or new ones) in order to attract new customers, penetrate existing markets, create new markets.
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Sales engagements at all levels.
- Prepare individual customer engagement strategies and plans.
- Leveraging existing contacts, marketing, and networking opportunities to create sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a robust Sales Pipeline, Forecasting, and Analysis.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, business cases, evaluations, and sales contracts.
- Be proactive in developing & maintaining the required level of knowledge of our products.
- Manage and work with partners where required.
- Communicate & present opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate departments and staff.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, channel forums, and telemarketing events.
- Taking client orders and recording them appropriately.
- Follow-up with clients for the collection of outstanding payments.
- Building a comprehensive understanding of the current techniques of sales management and implement accordingly.
- Providing leadership and direction to the sales function, activities, and processes.
- Researching market trends.
- Performance management in achieving targets, budgets, and results.
- Developing new lead generation activities and improving the translation of leads to bottom line revenue in sales.
- Monitoring and reporting on business performance within the region on a monthly basis.
- Implement and maintain the approved pricing structure.
- Implement and maintain a call cycle, advertising campaigns, and promotions.
- Achieve the budgeted sales volumes.
- Keep abreast with national & regional Poultry industry trends.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
DESIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & TRACK RECORD
- Minimum of 3 years selling success
- Sales experience in the Poultry sector (an absolute must!!)
- Solid track record meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Language writing skills for presentations and proposals (Kinyarwanda, KiSwahili, English, French)
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, Agriculture or similar field
- A valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel throughout EAC
- Track record of successfully introducing new products and solutions in existing and new customers as well as existing and new segments.
- Has researched and developed deep insights in the competitive nature of the Poultry industry and your ability to develop tactics to achieve market and product penetration.
- Developed and presented winning proposals that effectively demonstrate the value of solutions and closing business as a result.
- Contributed to and executed on business development strategies and able to demonstrate ability to do so.
Sales Planning and Administration
- Ability to do sales planning and mapping sales activity from new sales plans
- Uses and applied a solid sales methodology
- Demonstrates sound sales planning and processes to achieve objectives and targets
- Implemented effective sales programs, including targets, processes, and tools
- Exposure to marketing intelligence programs and projects that have influenced sales performance
Specific Technical, Personality Or Job Skills
- Marketing and sales planning skills
- Management and reporting on budgets
- MS Office & ERP software
- Project management and implementation
- Sales management skills, good sales results
- Information management & innovative
- Working in a multicultural environment
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Listening skills
- Presentation skills
- Focused and driven
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Apply online: https://easyhatch.rw/jobs/sales-officer
The deadline: 31st December 2021.
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
37 All the time, 1 To day