Sales Officer at Haojin Motorcycle Rwanda co.Ltd (Deadline: 30th June, 2022)
Job Title: Sales Officer
Reports to: Sales Manager Kevin Tel:0781946460/0791497264
Location:kicukiro,umujyi wa Kigali
Haojin Motorcycle Rwanda co.Ltd is seeking an experienced professional to join our team as Sales. The position is based on the rich experiences of motorcycle selling. The successful candidate will join the headquater of eastern Africa of Haojin motorcycle team .
As a Sale, the employee should concentrate on searching for potential clients with the whole Sales team that supporting the sales volume.
1.Familiar with product knowledge of Haojin motorcycle.
2.Responsible for product market development and sales, and implement and complete the company’s annual and monthly product sales plan.
3.According to the company’s marketing strategy, increase sales value, expand product sales in the responsible area, actively complete sales volume indicators, and expand product market share.
4.Maintain good communication with customers and grasp customer needs in time. Provide customers with active, enthusiastic, satisfactory and thoughtful service.
5.According to the company’s products, prices and market strategies, independently handle inquiries, quotations, negotiation of contract terms and contract signing.
6.Protect and develop new sales channels and new customers, independently develop and expand upstream and downstream users.
7.Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors ‘degree in related fields like engineering or business.
- A minimum of 1 years experience of motorcycle selling.
- Strong communication skills and efficient management and sales skills of multiple motorcycles accessories and other products of Haojin.
- Capable of working under pressure and working in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to effectively handle and execute tasks according to the priorities of work.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Be honest, obey the leadership and command, comply with the company’s rules and work diligently.
- Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda, both written and verbal.
- Handsome in appearance, generous in manner, and tall reach at 1.75m
- Able to use word and excel software proficiently, and can make PPT reports.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their applications not later than 30th June 2022.
Mode of Application and any other relevant application information:
🌀 JOIN NOW OUR CAREERS WhatsApp group to don’t miss any Opportunity : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner that instantly provides to your business the following Services : Job & Career Advertising, Listing and Postings , other Hiring & HR Managements related Services, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SERVICES : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner in finding Dreamed Job to achieve your career success by simply helping you in the following CAREER & JOB SEARCH SERVICES : CV, Resume and Cover Letter SERVICES , Job Search, Online Job Application Assistances, Soft Skills & Career Advisory Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 Get all career Opportunities across Job market to day , 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
573 All the time, 1 To day