Organization Offering CALL FOR GRANT PROPOSAL
A BRIEF NOTE DESCRIBING RWANDA TVET BOARD
In 2019, the Ministry of Public Service and Labour has initiated new restructuring known as Rationalization of Public Institutions and this exercise was approved by Cabinet in June 2020. The rationale behind this restructuring was to ensure efficiency and effective utilization of resources in all public institutions.
For TVET in Education sector, it became apparent that the development of TVET schools (Level 1 to 5) and short-term training were not well represented during the restructuring of Workforce Development Authority (WDA) of 2016. There was urgent need to create a new institution to be responsible for TVET schools which were put under RP by oversight
The recent restructuring process has therefore established the Rwanda TVET Board with the following responsibilities:
- To design and distribute curricula, teaching materials, trainer’s guides, methodologies and establish training methods for technical and vocation education and training from level one (1) to five (5);
- To promote the use of information and communication technology in technical and vocation education and training from level one (1) to five (5);
- To coordinate and fast track technical and vocation education and training programs and activities;
- To coordinate programs and activities to ensure trainers development, build their capacities and monitor their management.
- To advise the Government on all activities which can fast track technical and vocation education and training development in Rwanda.
It’s in this regards that on 30th December 2020, the Ministry of Education handed over to Rwanda TVET Board (RTB) the activities, projects, assets, properties, and responsibilities falling under RTB mandate including the Skills Development Fund (SDF) under the Priority Skills for Growth (PSG) Program for Results.
RTB will continue to manage the SDF secretariat under the additional financing of PSG Program to reach its objectives to minimize the skills gaps experienced by private business operators by rapidly increasing the supply of skills in high demand in the labour market and to ease the entry of new entrants of youth and women to the labour market by providing them with long term and short term labour market-relevant skills.
Kigali – Rwanda
Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview and Details of Call For Grant Proposal
Rwanda TVET Board (RTB) informs the general public that the SDF call (4) for grant proposals has been launched
Application is now open until 12 Feb 2021 , Read All information detail as Shown Below
🌐 How to Apply for this CALL FOR GRANT PROPOSAL
Application Process and Mode of Application
Interested applicants are requested to download and fill the application form specific to the window they wish to apply for. Thereafter, the signed and scanned applications should be submitted before the deadline to email: email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose and Click one WINDOW that you want to Apply for Among the Following:
33 All the time, 1 To day