Seed Supply Chain Specialist at One Acre Fund (Deadline: 01st May,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
One Acre Fund
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Seed Supply Chain Specialist
Job Positing Date: 09th March,2022
Job Closing Date : 01st May,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
You’ll manage the team responsible for purchasing all seed for all of our One Acre Fund program countries. You’ll achieve this by coaching, empowering, and supporting your team to:
Work with country teams to set a high level purchasing strategy including market scanning, supplier selection process, negotiations and contracting.
Bring high-quality seed on time and in full to all country clients as efficiently as possible.
Mitigate seed supply chain changes and fuel year-over-year cost savings through supplier relationship management and seed industry connects.
Lead seed partnerships with suppliers ensuring supply chain reliability.
Support and integrate input procurement and partnerships for crop commercialization.
Support the Rwanda Seed team in ensuring all seed is internally tested at Gabiro before distribution to farmers
Guarantee standard controls and SOPs are followed, data are accurate and updated real-time.
Set the seed team vision and improve becoming the most efficient team.
Fuel personal growth through tailored coaching unleashing the full potential of your team members.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- 3+ years of experience in procurement or supply chain management.
- Experience coaching direct reports. Remote management experience.
- Enjoy collaborating, with good supplier management skills in using your to work.
- Experience in agriculture or the East African seed sector preferred but not strictly required.
- Fluent English and Kinyarwanda
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 01st / May/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
77 All the time, 1 To day