Senior Data Engineer at The National Bank of Rwanda(BNR) (Deadline: 12th March,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
The National Bank of Rwanda
The National Bank of Rwanda is the central bank of Rwanda. The bank was founded in 1964. The current governor of the bank is John Rwangombwa.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Senior Data Engineer
The Data Engineer will be responsible for creating and maintaining data pipelines, APIs and containerize applications, as well as optimizing data flow and collection from diverse sources. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data softwares and building them from the ground up. The Senior Data Engineer will support our software developers, data base administrators, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data access for subsequent analysis and decision-making. They must be self-motivated and comfortable supporting colleagues whenever needs arise.
Job Positing Date: 2nd March,2022
Job Closing Date : 12th March,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain optimal data pipelines and APIs .
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery for greater scalability, etc.
- Build software required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and big data technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into operational efficiency and key business performance metrics.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Experience in software development or data engineering (3+ plus)
- Expert proficiency of SQL is a must.
- Female Candidates are encouraged to Apply
Job Experience and Other Abilities Needed
- Experience in designing and implementing databases that involve transactional datasets.
- Experience building pipelines in at least Python or R, beneficial to have some knowledge of Java, C++, scala etc. but not necessary.
- Exposure to Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc. beneficial
- Experience with at least one type of relational SQL and NoSQL database: Oracle, Postgres, Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: example Airflow, Azkaban, Luigi etc
- Experience in writing technical documentation that include Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD), data dictionaries and View Creations.
- Strong communication skills to rely technical problems to the management team.
- Knowledge of containerization such as Docker and Kubernetes a bonus.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 12th/ Mar/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
46 All the time, 1 To day