Senior Internal Audit at SKOL BREWERY LTD (Deadline: Thursday, 30th June 2022 at 5:00pm)
The Department of Human Resources would like to inform the public and its estimated staff of opportunity for the position of “Senior Internal Auditor”.
Any employee qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply.
The jobholder is responsible for monitoring and evaluating how well risks are managed, the business is being governed and internal processes are working.
KEY COMPENTENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
- Sound knowledge of Corporate Governance.
- Good communicator who can relay difficult, dense information to management in a precise and easy-to-understand way.
- Good team player with problem solving and judgement skills.
- Has proven Risk Assessment and Management skills
- Project Management Skills.
- Good leverage level of data analytics
- Organizational and time management abilities.
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Computer literacy of at least MS office.
- Proficiency in English and / or French
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good team spirit.
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting domain, Business administration or related field.
- Certification from an accreditation organization is an advantage.
- Master’s degree in accounting, Business Administration or equivalent is an advantage.
- Ensure that the company is complying with the relevant Laws and regulations as well as compliance with Corporate Governance.
- Conducting risk assessments to recommend corrective measures and cost savings.
- Evaluate Comprehensive Business process: Physical flux and financial flux.
- Analyzing the results of the audit and presenting possible solutions for ineffective financial practices to management.
- Prepare and implement the internal audit strategy and conduct periodic reviews of internal control systems to ensure their adequacy to prevent errors and irregularities as well as compliance with Operational Policies and Procedures.
- Develop and implement the annual internal audit program in accordance with the International Auditing standards.
How to apply:
Applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), copies of degrees/diplomas/ professional certificates and a copy of the national ID(all docs in one file!) should be submitted via this link: https://skolbrewery-careers.rw/jobs/senior-internal-auditor/at the attention of the HR Department not later than Thursday, 30th June 2022 at 5:00pm.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 10/06/2022.
Human Resources Department
🌀 JOIN NOW OUR CAREERS WhatsApp group to don’t miss any Opportunity : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner that instantly provides to your business the following Services : Jobs /Career Advertising, Listing and Postings , other Hiring & HR Managements related Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner in finding Dreamed Job to achieve your career success by simply helping you in the following CAREER & JOB SEARCH SERVICES : CV, Resume and Cover Letter SERVICES , Job Search, Online Job Application Assistances, Soft Skills & Career Advisory Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 Get all career Opportunities across Job market to day , 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
11,043 All the time, 2 To day