Services of Data Entry Clerks at Heifer International Rwanda(HIR)(Deadline:16th of June ,2022)
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR DATA ENTRY CLERKS
Heifer International Rwanda (HIR)wishes to temporary engage the services of Data Entry Clerks to support the Partnership for Resilient and Inclusive Small Livestock Markets (PRISM) Project and partnership programme implemented by the Government of Rwanda through RAB/SPIU, and jointly supported by IFAD and ENABEL, with HIR being the implementing partner and co-financer. The Data Clerks under the supervistion of the Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) manager will prepare, compile and enter data,verify and ensure accuracy of data so that it is readily available for reporting and decision-making
Heifer Project International is a Nonprofit and Non-governmental International Organization with the mission to alleviate hunger and poverty, while caring for the environment through sustainable agricultural practices. It has been operating in Rwanda since 2000 and its activities have led to improved household nutrition and income.
PRISM is an ambitious five-year Signature project with the overall objective of reducing poverty by empowering poor rural men, women and youth to participate in the transformation of the Rwanda livestock sector and to enhance their resilience. The programme development objective is to improve food and nutritional security and the incomes of poor rural households through better performance of the value chains.
The workstation will be located Kigali-Rwanda
Position Scope of work
The Data Entry Clerk will support the Monitoring and Evaluation Department by entering data into the available management information system. She/He will be expected to prepare, enter, verify, and ensure accuracy of Project related data into the online database. The duration of the contract is 3 months.
The main tasks of the Data Entry Clerk will be:
- Prepare, compile and sort documents (concept notes, proposals, and other documents available) for data entry
- Check source documents for accuracy before entry in the management information system
- Verify data and correct data where necessary, following recommended data correction guidelines
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents and engage relevant officers
- Enter data from source documents into the management information system
- Check and verify the completed work in the system for accuracy
- Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks conducted
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files as need be
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Competencies)
- The ideal person should be proficient in web-based Projects management software and data management procedures.
At a minimum, the ideal person should have the following skills:
- Should be excellent with typing on a computer
- Good knowledge of computer and application packages
- Good planning and organization skills
We want some with the following attributes:
- Be proactive
- Pay attention to details
- Be Innovative and creative
- Be Organized and able to multi-task
- Have teamwork spirit
- Problem solver
Formal education and experience
- The ideal person should possess at least a diploma in relevant field as data management,
Computing, Statistics, Information Technology, Development Studies, or any similar fields.
- Experience in the use of computer and any database software
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in data entries on projects-based documentation
For consideration, please email resume/CV and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 16th of June 2022 using the appropriate subject line: “DATA Entry Clerk” by or before 5pm local time .
Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identify, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with some form of disability.
8,094 All the time, 1 To day