🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
The PENTECOSTAL CHURCH OF RWANDA known as ADEPR is religious-based Organization which has one mission with three main aspects: to preach the Gospel of Jesus-Christ and teach the Word of God according to the Holy Bible, to publish and distribute Christian literature and other books in compliance with the Law and to promote the social welfare with focus on health services, education and other social activities aiming at development. ADEPR conducts its activities on the whole territory of the Republic of Rwanda.
In order to implement to our missions, we are currently looking for experienced and qualifying professional candidates.
📋 Job Description Details
Position: Social-Economic Projects Specialist
Number of openings: 1
- Proactively contribute to technical assistance, capacity assessment and capacity building assistance for performance improvement of projects’ partners working in ADEPR and their shared success as well as impact on the local community
- Monitor, coordinate and supervise field activities and provide technical support to ensure the Component objectives are met
- Analyze technical gaps and project impact at the community level for project activities
- Coordinate all projects implemented by the church in partnership with different partners- Local and international
- Develop and coordinate strategies and initiatives to bring social and economic transformation within church and community members
💼 Job Specification
🌐 How to Apply
GOOD LUCK IN EVERY OPPORTUNITY !!!!!
A C R COMPANY Ltd
Tel: (+250) 785 0368 16 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.accountigclassrwanda.com | TIN : 113361092 .
Follow all our latest News Updates on : Twitter : ACR News | Rwanda , LinkedIn : ACR News |Rwanda , Facebook : ACR Company Ltd , YouTube : Accounting Class Rwanda
48 All the time, 1 To day