Software Developer (Intern) at The Bank of Kigali Digital Factory (BKDF) (Deadline: 15th June,2022)
About The Digital Factory
The Bank of Kigali Digital Factory (BKDF) was launched in 2019 as the centre of facilitating the bank’s digital transformation journey.
The Digital Factory is a well-established innovation department that aims to transform the way banking technology is delivered, by re-imagining and delivering a new digital customer experience. We are passionate about this digital transformation for our customers and their experience.
Do you want to help us redefine the way people bank?
We’re looking for energetic innovators and leaders who are flexible, curious, versatile, responsive and are ready to roll up their sleeves in a collaborative and productive environment. By joining our team, you will make a positive impact on our customers and the banking industry.
About the Job
The DF aspires to be a center of excellence. To achieve this, the organization must excel at People. The Intern – Software Developer will be responsible for producing and implementing functional software solutions specifically to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals. You must be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
You must also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. You will work directly with the full stack developers and tech leads that are responsible for full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
– An excellent communicator with teamwork skills
– Keen on details
– Innovation oriented
– Able to work in a dynamic team
– Curious about technology and the people who create it
– Ideating software solutions in collaboration with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
– Designing client-side and server-side applications
– Building the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
– Developing well-functioning databases and applications
– Writing APIs
– Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
– Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading software
– Building features and applications with a mobile responsive design
– Writing technical documentation
Qualifications & Experience
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or related degree
– Experience developing web, desktop or mobile applications
– Familiarity with common stacks
– Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL)).
– Paid Internship
– Working in an inclusive and collaborative environment that highlights creativity, encourages curiosity and celebrates success
– Tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences
– We hire you for your skills – not for just a job; you can grow with us. You will not only be prepared for success in your role, but also for a successful career
– Flexible work culture that allows a healthy work / life balance
– Online and in person learning & development opportunities to enhance or learn new skills
– Work with and learn from a Rockstar DF team
🌐 How to Apply
🌀 JOIN NOW OUR CAREERS WhatsApp group to don’t miss any Opportunity : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner that instantly provides to your business the following Services : Job & Career Advertising, Listing and Postings , other Hiring & HR Managements related Services, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SERVICES : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 WIDECareers is your best partner in finding Dreamed Job to achieve your career success by simply helping you in the following CAREER & JOB SEARCH SERVICES : CV, Resume and Cover Letter SERVICES , Job Search, Online Job Application Assistances, Soft Skills & Career Advisory Services : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE TO BOOK SERVICE NOW
🌀 Get all career Opportunities across Job market to day , 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
325 All the time, 1 To day