Sokowatch Ltd Would Like to Hire a Financial Services Manager (Deadline: 08th April,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Wasoko is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable. Wasoko aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across East and West Africa use Wasoko’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Financial Services Manager
You are responsible for the execution of Wasoko’s Financial Services strategy in Rwanda. You are the owner of the Wasoko Financial Services product delivery targets including working capital financing, asset financing, insurance and other financial products to come.
You are charged with training, developing and retaining a world class financial services team delivering effective KYC, sales, credit administration and collections.
Financial services will be the biggest differentiating factor of Wasoko from its competitors. By crafting a suite of services/financial products that not only meets the needs of our customers but also enhances their earnings potential, Wasoko will become an indispensable long-term partner for our customers.
Our strategy is to provide a world class customer experience with regards to accessing basic financial services through effective education and signalling that allows our customers to graduate to more sophisticated financial products. In the long-run, these more sophisticated financial products will be the profit engine of the financial services business
Job Positing Date: 25th March,2022
Job Closing Date : 08th April,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Payment Terms and Contract
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Portfolio Growth
- Revenue Growth
- NPL Management
- Debt Collection Management
- Service Excellence
- Operational Excellence and Compliance
- Cost control
- Team training & management
- Overall in charge of all country BNPL operations
Engaging and Deepening Activities
- Managing the country BNPL team to ensure:
- Portfolio Growth at and into every branch where Wasoko operates
- Ensure customers order the set number of SKUs and grow their SKUs per order
- Ensure the teams grow Average Revenue per User MoM
- Monitor client repayments to drive on-time repayment and maintain a healthy NPL
- Monitor client performance to advise the team in case there’s a slowdown in business and hedge our risk
- Managing team of associates in the various branches potentially led by regional team leads if not managed directly
- Assist in developing SoPs and ensure compliance by country team
- Conduct customer education to all new and existing clients to ensure adherence to Wasoko credit terms and communicate any changes of policy
- Oversee prompt resolution of all customer escalations
- Conduct regular checks on market trends and competitor’s programmes and activities. This is to assist efforts to increase product differentiation and enhance attractiveness of our offering
- Any other duties may be assigned
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Proven work experience in credit management
- Good understanding of lending procedures & credit related laws
- 4-6 years of credit experience
- Experience managing teams directly
- Be willing to periodically travel to customer sites
- Have considerable experience managing cross function relationships
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a brief statement of interest to
firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Financial Services Manager’ on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 08th/ April/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- HOWEVER YOU ARE , WE HOPE THAT YOU ARE A KING HERE , GET YOUR DIRECT ONLINE CHOSEN SERVICE AT WIDECAREERS BY REGISTERING HERE
39 All the time, 1 To day