Specialist International Remittance at MoMo – MTN Rwanda (Deadline: 7th August, 2022)
Title: Specialist International Remittance
Department : Mobile Money Rwanda
Organisation: Mobile Money Rwanda ltd
Posting Date 2022-07-27 00:00:00
About Mobile Money Rwanda LTD
Mobile Money Rwanda LTD (MMRL) is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MMRL is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individual for the below position
To assist in review of the functional strategy and roadmap, in collaboration with the functional lead, to ensure its alignment with the changing dynamics of the internal and external ecosystem.
• Implement adequate risk mitigation and controls, with directions from the functional lead
• Assist in the evaluation baseline of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and KPIs, when required
• Assist in the preparation of proposal on change initiatives SLA, policies, and procedures, when required
• Document identified key risks, issues and dependencies and set mitigation actions, with guidance from the functional lead
• Execute policies, procedures and guidelines cascaded by the functional lead and ensure compliance with the same
• Comply with the set governance mechanisms, under supervision from the functional lead
• Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of International Remittance strategies and propose and offer suggestions for improvements
• Work closely with function lead to develop and deploy International Remittance roadmap in the Operating Company, in line with the overall Group strategy, and ensure appropriate prioritization of projects is undertaken
• Conduct extensive market and region research and create realistic user stories for solution optimization
• Customize Group provided product design in line with specific Operating Company local nuances and take sign-off from higher Management
• Research and analyse customer behaviour in specific geography to design loyalty rewards, in line with the overarching guidelines set by Group
• Monitor revenue and cost for the product portfolio to maintain profitability as per organization strategy and business plan
• Collaborate with the CVM to develop & analyse loyalty/reward programs
• Collaborate with Marketing to identify potential strategic partners to drive the rewards program
• Manage promotional calendar with third party services to drive sales growth back into the business
• Manage the loyalty program operations (including transactions on rewards to be disbursed)
• Use relevant metrics and measures to monitor existing loyalty & reward programs
• Gather customer feedback on product performance and relay to the Group product teams, in a bid to improve product performance Manage day-to-day product operations and establish internal best practices in order to ensure effective utilization of the products
• Manage day-to-day product operations and establish internal best practices in order to ensure effective utilization of the products
Degree in Finance, accounting, economics or any other related discipline relevant to the area of specialization
• Relevant post graduate qualification is an advantage
• A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ total experience in International Remittance or allied field is required
• Experience in Fintech, banking or Mobile Money is highly preferred
• Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding emerging markets is preferred
🌐 How to Apply
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated.
curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 7th August 2022 through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com.
We highly encourage females or candidates with disabilities to apply.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission
Mobile Money Rwanda LTD is an equal opportunity employer.
🌀 JOIN NOW OUR CAREERS WhatsApp group to don’t miss any Opportunity : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 READ all career Opportunities across world wide Job Market to day , 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
🌀 Get Useful study materials (LOJEQ Program) for Job Exam Preparation : 👉🏾 CLICK HERE
1,803 All the time, 1 To day