📋 Job Description Details
Store managers are responsible for the day-to-day running and performance of the store. The main purpose of the job is to increase store revenue, right and adequate merchandise, great store visual standards and ensure that excellent customer care standards are met.
Managers are also required to supervise junior sales staff where relevant and assist with market strategy by generating reports, reviewing sales records and trends
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Daily and weekly monitoring of store performance and create strategies to achieve/exceed sales targets
- Interpret KPIs given to the stores and action where necessary
- Monitoring of Upselling and Cross selling rates in their respective stores.
Operational / Administrative
- Ensuring that store sales targets are met (Both in items sold & revenue).
- Analyse the Key metrics (Revenues, Number of items sold, Basket value, Footfall, Customer conversion rate, Ave, Sale Price, and Multiple Sales Index (MSI) on a weekly basis
- Ensure Store Operations Manual, as well as Sales Handbook is implemented at store.
- Ensure a clean and tidy store at all times.
- Documenting transactions and maintaining accurate detailed statistical and financial records of items received, transferred or returned.
- Maintain finance documents, such as invoices, ETR, Z reports, and ensure they are forwarded to Head Office on time.
- Ensure 100% attendance of staff in their respective store
- Inform IT support and RMs of any issue on POS system administration and maintenance
- Maintain store maintenance and operational records/files
- Liaising with the RMs and Marketing team to organize special promotions, displays, and events
- Assist Marketing team & RMs with mailing lists, promo recaps, customer information, event planning, and compliance/capture rate reporting
- Address any store challenges/problems in collaboration with the RMs and suggest prompt solutions
- Request for merchandise identified from Shopify/website in collaboration with RMs and warehouse team
- Ensure stores are optimally stocked at any point through analysis of the store optimization & Disparity report
- Continuous feedback to RMs and design on performance of merchandise (Both new and existing articles)
- Attend design and product meeting from time to time
- Identify non-moving (slow selling) items and any action through the RMs
- Stock take in collaboration with head office using Stocky
- Responsible for all stock activities including, receiving deliveries, coordinating Deliveries to departments and the warehouse.
- Receive and inspect all incoming items and reconcile with purchase order and delivery note.
- Reconcile stock levels per stock delivery note against the system balance and Physical Count.
- Ensuring Movement of all stock items are correctly and properly documented.
- Ensure that all items have tags and that prices on the tag are corresponding to the one in the system when an item is scanned.
Ensure that Omni-channel is practiced at store level through:
- Guiding the customer to order through the website
- Guiding customers to buy from any other sale location (Online or a different store) and follow up to ensure the customer receives the items in the shortest time possible
- Coordinating with online team on any pick-up items for customers (What has been dropped for pick up or items that have been lying in the store for more than a week)
People management/ Leader ship skills
- Ensure that a proper communication strategy has been communicated to the sales team in the store. Oversee to ensure that information is communicated efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Managing and motivating the store team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Managing and training new and existing store assistants (ShopZetu, Omni-channel, key metrics, customer service, merchandise management, visual merchandising…etc)
- Ensure that store visual standard are as per Visual merchandising guide and have the greatest impact on customer purchase.
- Ensure window display is attractive to any passer-by and will have the greatest impact to convert them into shoppers. Mannequins to be continuously refreshed with what is new, attractive and best selling merchandise
- Capturing and sharing with online on any customer feedback
- Continuous communication to customers, RMs, and Online team about customer items dropped at their respective store or that need to be returned to warehouse
- Advising customers on garment care.
- Facilitating customer returns
- Any other effort to give personalized service to customers
- Ensure compliance on health and safety regulations for store operations.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
Behavioral Competence and Qualifications
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer focus.
- Business sense and well-developed fashion awareness.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office.
- Should have at least 3 years of relevant experience as a storekeeper.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- A minimum of diploma in Sales, Customer Service, or Business Management.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV and cover letter) all in one document before 8/12/2021 using Trough Click here to Apply
Videq Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to Gender equality and diversity. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
52 All the time, 1 To day