Supply Assistant at UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency (Deadline: 12th April,2022)
UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, is a global organization dedicated to saving lives, protecting rights and building a better future for refugees, forcibly displaced communities and stateless people.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Job Positing Date: 04th April,2022
Job Closing Date : 12th April,2022
Number of Job Positions
Huye – Rwanda
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
In compliance with supply chain rules and procedures, support the related supply activities to facilitate UNHCR end to end processes resulting in a timely and quality delivery of goods and services to persons of concern.
– Support warehouse management, assist the process of the custom clearance of consignments, assist in drafting exemption requests, assist with goods & services deliveries and assist in providing information on the status of requests and the availability of items in the supply chain.
– Assist in maintaining accurate and comprehensive records on supply activities and assist in providing reports and updates periodically, and on request.
– Assist in the preparation of purchase requests.
– Assist in preparing quotation requests and tenders, assist in producing bid-tabulations from tenders, and assist preparing purchase orders for approval as per instructions of senior Supply staff or other line managers.
– Assist in dispatch approved Purchase Orders, and assist in follow-up with the delivery of ordered commodities and services.
– Assist in producing standard asset management reports and other asset information, periodically and when requested.
– Assist in identify and assess vendors based on their capability for delivering commodities and services. Assist in maintaining vendor and item master databases.
– Assist in maintaining accurate data in all relevant business systems. Assist in compiling statistical information on supply chain related matters that will assist in decision making.
In the Regional Bureaux:
– Assist in tracking global Supply KPIs for the region and assist in preparation of regional ones, as required.
– Assist in monitoring all periodic Supply exercises such as monthly reconciliations, quarterly physical inventory exercises, and year-end accounts closure procedures and assist in providing relevant reports to senior managers.
– Assist Country Operations in MSRP management.
In the Country Operations:
– Assist in ensuring local liaison to effectively support the supply activities.
– Assist in the management of the storage of goods according to “best practices” and UNHCR rules and regulations.
– Assist in managing Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE) effectively according to UNHCR rules and regulation including registration and marking of new PPE, physical verification of PPE, preparation of agreements and disposal forms (including submissions to LAMB/AMB), and assistance with disposal of PPE.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
Education & Professional Work Experience
Years of Experience / Degree Level
For G4 – 1 year relevant experience with High School Diploma; or Bachelor or equivalent or higher
Job Skills and Other Abilities Needed
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 18th/ April/ 2022
🌀 Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
🌀 Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
UBU Biroroshyeeeeeeeeeeeee , Witindaa, Saba Service ushaka kuri WIDECareers Group Ltd byihuse unyuze hano : 👉🏾 KANDA HANO
💼 Interview Tips | Permanent TOP Ten (10) Interview Questions and how you can answer them , Click the Link to read more : 👉🏽 https://widecareers.com/permanent-top-ten-10-interview-questions-and-how-you-can-answer-them/
47 All the time, 1 To day