Supply Chain Systems Manager at BBOXX Africa Management (Deadline: 07th May,2022)
BBOXX Africa Management
Jobs Description Details
JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST ENERGY POVERTY!
At Bboxx Africa Management, we celebrate our differences, and recognize the strength in the diversity of our people. We are a global employer who believes in providing opportunities for all its employees to unlock their potential regardless of background, age, sex, race, religion, or personal beliefs.
We look to recruit individuals from all different backgrounds and encourage you to apply to roles you are passionate about, even if you need help from us to develop your skills. We strive to create an inclusive environment and regularly celebrate the diversity of our people through events arranged by our Culture Committee. Bboxx provides a workplace where you can be your authentic self and focus on our mission of transforming lives through access to energy!
Our African Head Offices are a lively, and friendly place to work, and you will be interacting with a great international team of professionals, who are passionate about ending energy poverty.
Title: Supply Chain Systems Manager
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Reporting to: Chief Product Development and Supply Chain Officer
Lack of energy access in sub-Saharan Africa is a significant problem, with more than 600 million people currently without mains electricity supply. In Rwanda, 9.5 million people or 81% of the population cannot access mains electricity, which has a negative impact on quality of life and limits people’s chances of achieving economic prosperity.
BBOXX is helping to address this issue by providing off-grid communities in developing countries with affordable energy solutions. BBOXX customers typically use a Pay-As-You-Go payment method, which enables very low-income customers access to electricity at home that they would otherwise not be able to afford.
The Head of Supply Chain System will join a high-growth next generation utility (“NGU”) business. The business currently operates in 12 countries and has secured private-equity and strategic partner investment, which is facilitating accelerated growth in multiple markets. As such, there is a requirement to evaluate the existing Supply Chain systems and implement operational and functionality improvements, expected to be primarily delivered through a system upgrade or migration programme.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Maintaining the health of the business Supply Chain systems.
- Designing, testing, and implementing new solutions and process and system enhancements.
- Identification of system issues and generation of reports based on findings through to resolution.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation of business processes.
- Manage technical requirements, and setup Supply Chain systems to maintain backups, updates, and develop improvements.
- Customization – workflows, scripting, custom records.
- API & ERP Platform Integration.
- Systems health checks.
- Supply Chain Report development.
- Project and stakeholder management, at times across multiple geographies and time zones; and
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and resolve day-to-day issues with Supply Chain related applications.
- Balance delivery of highly complex strategic projects alongside tactical sprints across the business.
- Manage two people, one in China (for the B2B) and one in Kigali (for the B2C)
Skills & experience we are looking for
- Strong communication skills and a business standard of English; French is a plus
- Experience in both Python programming and SQL query language is a plus.
- Strong project management experience.
- Able to interact and collaborate with SC and non-SC stakeholders.
- Accounting Skills is a plus
- Capability to quickly assimilate business requirements, articulate current and future state, and lead users and
- stakeholders on solution design.
- Supply Chain background is a must
- Experience with SAP is highly recommended
If you would like to find out more about what we are doing to transform lives through providing access to energy and services, please have a look at www.bboxx.com
How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Please upload your CV and answer few questions via our online application platform: https://bboxx.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/1252?c=bboxx
Qualified candidates will be contacted with information regarding the next steps.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply ASAP.
The deadline for applications is May 7th, 2022.
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 07th/ May/ 2022
WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gukora Job Application mu buryo bwihuse kandi bwizewe (Online Application Assistance & Career Counceling), saba ubufasha nonaha : KANDA HANO
WIDECareers Group Ltd igufasha gutambutsa itangazo ry’Akazi kuri murandasi muburyo bwiza , bugezweho kandi bwihuse, rikagera kuri benshi barikeneye icyarimwe mu gihe gito ( Job Placement Services), saba iyi service nonaha : KANDA HANO
Reba Imyanya y’Akazi yose iri kw’Isoko ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda KANDA HANO
Reba Ibizamini byose by’Akazi biba byaragiye bikorwa kumyanya y’Akazi mu bigo bitandukanye unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
Injira muri Groupe ya WIDECareers ikugezaho Amakuru yizewe y’Imirimo itandukanye n’Akazi kari kw’Isoko Ry’Umurimo mu Rwanda , unyuze hano : KANDA HANO
259 All the time, 1 To day