Talent Acquisition Specialist at Deriv (RW) Ltd(deadline: 29th March,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
Deriv (RW) Ltd
We’re Deriv, the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry 20 years ago. Today, with over a million traders worldwide and 600+ employees, we enable anyone to get trading from anywhere, at any time.
Deriv (RW) Ltd focuses on our growing customer base across Africa. We are committed to give our best to Deriv traders in the African continent. Join us. Grow with us.
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist with a deep understanding of the company hiring needs, you will build a pipeline of competent local talent to fill the required roles. Being experienced in using multiple selection methodologies, you will assess candidates’ cultural fit while determining if they meet the role requirements. You’ll also participate in career events and build a rapport with potential hires.
Job Positing Date: 15th March,2022
Job Closing Date : 29th mrch,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Payment Terms and Contract
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Source suitable candidates from internal databases, job portals, and career sites.
- Screen candidates using our established Topgrading methodology.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews in line with company procedure and participate in the selection process.
- Manage candidate databases and tracking systems.
- Prepare recruitment analytics and hiring reports.
- Spearhead recruitment activities such as career fairs and campus recruitment drives.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- 1 or 2 years of experience in a Human Resources or Customer Service environment
- Experience as a recruiter in the financial or IT industries Knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations
- A university degree or other relevant professional qualifications in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, or any other relevant field.
- Exposure to recruitment and selection processes and methodologies
- Proficiency in office software such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 29th/ March/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
61 All the time, 1 To day