🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
‘’Make a difference to thousands in the land of a thousand hills’’
VisionFund Rwanda (VFR), is Rwanda’s largest microfinance Institution committed to the development of Rwanda through providing affordable financial services (savings and loans) to the less privileged throughout its 4zones in Rwanda. VFR network is part of World Vision whereby VFR has to promote World Vision way in Rwanda. VFR is the institution where you can develop your expertise working with the best people worldwide in a dynamic, team focused high performance environment. If you are looking for interesting but challenging work where you can make a difference in the world, then VFR has the will to make it so.
📋 Job Description Details
It is against this background that VFR needs to recruit an experienced and qualified staff on following position:
Transformation Impact Manager
Reporting to People, Culture and Administration Manager
Work location: Head Office/Kacyiru
Transformation Impact Manager will be responsible for promoting World Vision way within VFR by seeking to integrate VFR Christian faith and identity throughout VisionFund’s work with boldness and humility. The role holder will be required to create spiritually nurturing environments at head office and branch level that enable staff and leaders to successfully live out their vocational call and WV’s mission through providing guidance, pastoral support, and fostering an environment of prayer. The role holder will also keep VFR’s commitment to wise stewardship in the forefront of the organization’s decision-making.
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Advise the VisionFund Rwanda senior management team to lead and guide accomplishment of Our Promise Strategic Imperative 1 (Living out our Christian faith and calling with boldness and humility) within the organization;
- Lead the faith & development function and the impact function within VisionFund Rwanda to ensure that our work results in positive financial, social, spiritual impact;
- Participate in strategic planning, business development and fundraising to support our ministry work;
- Help shape and participate in recruitment processes to ensure new staff are aligned with VisionFund Rwanda’s full mission (financial, social, spiritual);
- Participate as a trainer in new staff orientation as well as ongoing staff development to inculcate in our staff the culture of bringing Christ to the centre of our work, including a focus on transformational development, stewardship, excellence in client care, operational excellence, and client protection;
- Conduct extensive field visits and shadow loan officers, supervisors, and branch managers to understand the realities on the ground;
- Provide coaching and mentoring to branch managers to establish a strong mission focus and a healthy organizational culture within each branch;
- Conduct the Mission Immersion Program (in collaboration with World Vision Rwanda’s Faith & Development) for all VisionFund Rwanda Staff;
- Oversee training and program development in biblically Empowered Worldview, and embed this approach into the DNA of our operations. This will include working with VisionFund International (F&D and Training) and WVI to contextualize Empowered Worldview client training resources;
- Supervise staff to ensure accurate and timely collection of impact-related indicators;
- Serve as on-site lead for the Holistic Community Assessment process (will receive training in this method, along with support of an international consultant);
- Facilitate spiritually nurturing environments that enable staff and leaders to successfully live out their vocational call and World Vision’s mission through providing guidance, pastoral support, and fostering an environment of prayer and spiritual growth;
- Support roll-out of Empowered Worldview and Mission Immersion program globally through hosting field visits, supporting as a trainer in other countries, and participating in the VF F&D learning community.
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
Qualification, experience, skills, and knowledge
Education: Bachelor’s degree minimum education level
- More than 5 years’ work experience including experience in leadership and training;
- More than 5 years’ experience working (including unpaid work) in a church or other Christian faith community, demonstrating spiritual leadership to others, a prayerful approach to work, and a commitment to own spiritual development and discernment;
- Experience working in the development sector (e.g. NGO or missionary work) – with microfinance, banking, or other business experience as an added advantage.
Skills and knowledge:
- A proven strategic thinker
- Computer literacy; strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills and cross-cultural sensitivity
- Commitment and ability to develop others
- Ability to integrate teams of professionals around common goals.
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrates Christ-centred life and work attitude/approach that speaks to a deep and personal commitment to Christ
- Excellent training and coaching skills and ability to develop own training methods and materials
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and listen deeply to people from high-poverty contexts.
VisionFund Rwanda is willing to offer you a competitive salary, challenging work where you can make a difference in the world, develop your expertise by working with the best people worldwide in a dynamic, team focused, and high performing environment.
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted
If the aforementioned positions speak to you, carefully complete the pre-screen questionnaire and attach your Application letter together with detailed and updated CV via following email: email@example.com by 10th November, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By sending in your application, you consent to VFR running a background check on.
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
49 All the time, 1 To day