Veterinary officer at Horizon Group Ltd (Deadline: 23rd September 2022 at 5 pm)
EXCITING JOB AND CAREER OPPORTUNITY- VETERINARY OFFICER
Horizon Group Ltd is an Investment Company with subsidiaries engaged in the various sectors of the Rwandan Economy including Infrastructure Development, Construction, Agriculture, processing and export of Pyrethrum, clearing and Freight Forwarding and Logistics solutions, Production of construction Materials specifically roofing tiles among others.
There is a need for recruitment of highly experienced and competent Veterinary officer at Agropy Ltd. Agropy Ltd (a joint venture between Horizon Group and British investors) is a pioneer in the manufacturing of natural, eco-friendly pesticides in Rwanda for the agricultural, horticultural , veterinary, and Public health pest control sectors. Its products are drawn from the highest quality pyrethrum flowers grown through its network of over 37,000 farmers, the Factory is based in Musanze district.
The Veterinary officer reports directly to the General Manager
- Deliver services which meet AgroPy’s Mission and promoting our Animal Protection Range
- Interpret user insight and performance data to drive service/product design and iterative operational improvements
- Translate complex aims and needs into clear and manageable plans and determining resource requirements to support service design and maintenance
- Identify step changes that quickly transform the flexibility, responsiveness and quality of a service, taking quick, confident decisions at a strategic level to move things forward
- Act as an advocate for the Animal Protection Product Range, promoting the department’s progress and publicizing learning
- Proactively create and maintain a strong network of connections with colleagues internal and external colleagues
- Advise animal owners about general care, medical conditions, and acaricide treatments
- Keep very close relationships with a variety of animal owners in Rwanda and in the Region to be able to collect feedback, predict trends, and adjust offerings
- Design and conduct trials related to the application of AgroPy products to determine strengths, weaknesses, competitive advantages
- Liaise with RAB, district, and other livestock organizations to obtain buy-in and ensure that they are informed of progress
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in veterinary medicine or equivalent in the same domain,
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in Animal protection domain ,Veterinary Registration at RCVD,
- Be Fluent in English/French and Kinyarwanda
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Motivation for Sales.
How to Apply
- An Application Letter addressed to the CEO, Horizon Group Ltd
- A Comprehensive CV With three Referees
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates
- Photocopy of Identity Card
Qualified and Interested Candidates may apply at Horizon email address firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 23rd September 2022 at 5 pm. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only short listed Candidates will be contacted.
In case of any concern, contact +250 788400652
Done at Kigali, 13th September 2022
CEO, Horizon Group Ltd.
APPLY NOW :
Other Related Posts to READ:
- All Job Opportunities 2022
- All Internships Opportunities 2022
- All Tenders Opportunities 2022
- All Educational Opportunities 2022
NOTICE! : For More Employment Opportunities daily News & Bulletins , Follow our Tweeter | WhatsApp Groups | Facebook Page | Instagram | Join Facebook Group | LinkedIn Page | Useful Job Exam Questionnaires .
1,341 All the time, 1 To day