Warehouse Manager at mPharma(Deadline: 13th March,2022)
🏘️ About the Organization and Job Details
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Rwanda & Malawi).
📋 Job Description Details
Job Position Title
Job Positing Date: 07th March,2022
Job Closing Date : 13th March,2022
Number of Job Positions
Job Payment Terms and Contract
Job Duties& Tasks and Responsibilities
- Report and file Warehouse incidents promptly
- Manage the receipts of Stock timely and Accurately
- Receive all stock receipts into the applicable ERP
- Perform Weekly Cycle Counts
- Perform Month-end Stock Count within stipulated time
- Identify Damaged, Expired, Short-dated, rejected, returns stock and report accordingly ● Prepare and execute daily route plans for company deliveries to customers
- Manage, monitor and minimize associated distribution costs such as fuel and maintenance. ● Ensure delivery assets are well taken care of
- Collaborate with Customer Service in the process of Withdrawals from facilities and ensure all withdrawals are processed on time/update in SMT (Stock Movement Tracker)
- Generate & Confirm Pick list
- Generate & accurately confirm Load list after Picking
- Supervise the process of picking and checking
- Maintain Health Safety and Environment policies in accordance with local regulations and mPharma Rwanda requirements
- Ensure proper utilization of company equipment in the course of duty and reporting any malfunctions, damage or status to the supervisor or concerned department. (Computers, pallets, racking systems, trolleys etc.
- Any other duties as delegated by management
- Adhere to all company policies ● Adhere to all regulatory requirements
- Assist with operations where necessary on weekends, holidays and afterhours ● Reducing expense to the business
- Supervise the Warehouse team
💼 Job Specification
Job Qualification Needed
- Minimum of Degree in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Ability to use Excel/Google Sheets
- Good Reading and writing skills in English
- Good Mathematical/numerical skills
- Good team playing skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Experience in Pharmaceutical warehousing is preferred.
- Working experience of ERP or inventory management software.
- Solid judgment with ability to make good decisions
- Strong leadership capabilities
🌐 How to Apply
Job Application Channel Accepted and any other relevant Application Info’s
If you meet the above criteria, please CLICK HERE TO APPLY not later than Sunday, March 13th, 2022
Application Deadline Provided
Please Apply for this Job not later than 13th / March/ 2022
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
53 All the time, 1 To day