Win Up to €10,000 from HiiL(The Hague Institute for Innovation of Law) in Innovating Justice Challenge 2022 (Deadline: 31st March,2022)
About the organization
HiiL User Friendly Justice
HiiL (The Hague Institute for Innovation of Law) is a social enterprise devoted to user-friendly justice. That means justice that is easy to access, easy to understand, and effective. We will ensure that by 2030, 150 million people will be able to prevent or resolve their most pressing justice problems. We do this by stimulating innovation and scaling what works best. We are friendly rebels focused on concrete improvements in the lives of people. Data and evidence are central in all that we do. HiiL is an equal opportunity, international employer. We are based in The Netherlands, in the City of Peace and Justice, The Hague. https://www.hiil.org/
Be the next Justice Changemaker!
Do you run a start-up whose business model is centred around preventing or resolving a justice or legal problem? HiiL is looking for you! The HiiL Innovating Justice Challenge aims to support entrepreneurs who are solving or preventing some of the biggest justice problems such as crime, land, employment family and neighbour disputes. HiiL will provide 5 startups from Kenya and 3 from Rwanda with an opportunity to take their startup to the next level.
You should apply if:
- Your enterprise is offering innovative solutions to any of these justice issues: crime, land, money, family or employment.
- Your solution is people-centred and helps people with unmet justice needs who struggle to access means of user-friendly justice (justice that is effective, easy to understand, affordable and accessible) to prevent or resolve their justice problems.
- You have a strong team with complementary skills and a shared vision that is driven by making a positive impact in your community.
- You have a strong sustainability and revenue model that shows potential and evidence that you are likely to become financially sustainable within a reasonable timeframe, whether a non-profit or for-profit.
- You have ambition and sound plans to scale into different markets beyond your immediate target market.
What you get in return:
- Receive up to €10,000 non-equity funding to scale your startup
- Full training program offered by industry specialists
- Coaching and mentorship sessions
- Access to HiiL’s global network of justice leaders, legal tech organisations and top level researchers
- International exposure and potential investment opportunities
- A chance to win up to €20,000 at the Pitch event of the Innovating Justice Forum.
Apply today: CLICK THIS LINK TO APPLY
Applications close on Friday, 1 April, 2022, 00:59 EAT for Kenya and Thursday, 31 March, 2022 23:59 CAT for Rwanda
- Are you an Employer ( Businesses & Entities of All kinds or Individuals ) Hiring or looking any kind of Online Applications & Registrations Services ? Career in Rwanda Ltd serve you in Job Advertisements & Recruitment Services, Every Online Services that you may need.
- Don’t you Have time to Apply or Updates and Optimize your Job Application File ( CVs &Resumes , online Job Profile Accounts , etc. ) ?, Don’t Hastate to Contact Career in Rwanda Ltd via WhatsApp and Call : +250785036816 / +250790518586 for any Kind Assistance , we help every Job Seeker to send a Professional and Well Updated ( CVs, Resumes, online Job Profile Accounts, etc. ) to the Concerned Employer!
- IF YOU ARE JOB SEEKER , GET UNLIMITTED DIRECT ONLINE JOB APPLICATION SERVICE BY REGISTERING HERE
VISIT CAREER IN RWANDA Ltd’s SERVICE PAGE AND GET QUICK ONLINE CAREERS /JOBS OR EDUCATIONAL APPLICATION ASSISTNCES , ADVERTISEMENT AND RECRUITMENT SERIVICES RIGHT NOW
46 All the time, 1 To day